Thirteen.

The weather was getting hotter by the day and even if I still had a lot of work to do, I could spend more time with Wooyoung. He had finished his exams, and he was looking for a job. I had told him many times that if he needed anything he could have asked me but still he refused.

Spring break was coming soon and since my company had programmed a businness trip for that period I planned to go with Wooyoung, he didn't want my money but he couldn't refuse a holiday together. I got big plans: Wooyoung and I, travelling to Hong Kong first and to South-East Asia then, combining businnes with pleasure. I already talked to the Immigration Office and they told me that in three days Wooyoung's passaport would be ready.

That morning I was holding him between my arms, he was still asleep and I could admire his beautiful face without him noticing. I was so happy that he was back that for all those weeks we had been together I never called Seonghwa nor I thought about him even tho he had called.

A strand of hair had fallen before his face, I moved it behind his ear and I brushed softly his cheek. Feeling my touch he blinked his eyes open and muttered something, still half asleep, and pushed his head against my chest, hugging me closer. I hoped he couldn't feel how fast my heart was beating.

"Don't you have a class this morning?" I asked softly.

"Don't wanna go" he mumbled "I'll skip, just stay here!"

I chuckled at how cute he was and hugged him back.

"All right, I'll take a day off too then"

He moved his face and stared at me with eyes full of happiness and surprise.

"Really?"

"Yes!" I kissed his lips, "Listen: I have a trip programmed for the spring break and I will be very happy if you want to come along. I already got a passport ready for you. You won't have to worry about anything..."

"I can't come" he said a bit disappointed.

"What? Why?" I couldn't believe my ears "If it's for the money again I..."

"It's not! I'd love to come, but I'll be working!"

"Working? You didn't tell me you found a job..."

He told me that a friend of his helped him to find a job in a construction site, that he would start the week after and couldn't ask for a leave since he just arrived. He had to work everyday, ten hours a day, mainly at night. I was furious! I could understand that he wanted to work, but not under these conditions.

"Do you mind explaining what's the point of this job? You're studying architecture, now you decide that you want to be a builder?"

"Of course I don't want to, but this job will help me to gain some experience"

I was getting pissed "How much do they pay you?"

"Two million won per month" he whispered visibly uneasy.

"Phua! Only two million!" I laughed "A whore in an average hotel asks for three million!" I blundered "And what kind of life will you have? When will you sleep and study?"

He didn't answer so I insisted "I opened a bank account for you! Is it not enough to live decently?"

"That money, I'm going to give it back to you, all of it! That salary is enough for me!"

"Do you really think so low of yourself?"

He stayed silent for a moment, then lifting his eyes to me he asked: "You still have a lot of whores, don't you?"

"Even if I did, why do you care?"

"Why do I..." he chuckled "I thought I was your... your..."

"You're my friend and that's it! I thought I made myself clear. We can't have that kind of relationship, you're too young!"

"I'm eighteen, San! I can date whoever I want"

"Well I'm happy for you, but I can't!"

"Is it because I'm a boy?" he was calm.

"What?" I was not "N-No!"

He stared at me, still that sad look in his eyes.

"Who's the boy that was with you that day?"

"That's none of your businnes"

I looked at him enraged. I wasn't seeing Seonghwa anymore, but I had no intention to tell Wooyoung that.

"If it's not my business then you mind your own businnes too!" he replied with the same angry tone.

I grumbled knowing that for the first time he won the argument. I tried to calm down. I didn't want to fight. We had a full day to spend together and I didn't want to ruin it. I was serious, I didn't want him to leave me again.

"Okay, you are right... I'm sorry!" I mumbled.

"You what?" he exclaimed.

"You heard it, don't let me say it twice!" I pouted, crossing my arms.

He just smiled and came back close to me, kissing my cheek, "I can't accept your apology, Choi San! If you really want to be forgiven you owe me..." he stopped thinking for a second "An icecream!"

"Icecream? That's all?" I poked his cheek and his smile became brighter "All right, get dressed, I'll get you that icecream!"