Two.

As I said, at twentysix I was already an affirmed man full of arrogance. The time that I wasn't spending working was devoted to foolish entertaiment with friends or lovers. That morning I just had closed an important business and I was already thinking at what I could do that evening when Jongho, my assistant, stepped in my office. Jongho and I have been friends since a very long time.

"San hyung, that Russian guy didn't look too happy while leaving" he said laughing, closing the door behind him.

"He tried to take advantage of me, but I made clear that there was no solution, take or leave! Not a big loss anyway... Changing the topic: any plans for tonight? What about couple of beers and bowling?" I asked.

"Don't you want to invite Yejin as well? This morning she called again".

"No fucking way! I don't want to. Send her money or a present or whatever you think suitable, just make her stop! I don't want to receive any of her phonecalls ever again!"

"Ah ah! You got tired again?" he smirked, "Listen then... Couple of days ago I met this guy in Hongdae. He just arrived in Seoul, he's young, still in college. He looked a bit lost, so cute! Are you interested?"

"Yah, slow down! For the time being I'm not interested neither in men nor women. And also, how come you're always picking up weirdos? Is he clean at least? Doesn't sound any good to me!"

"Trust me on this one! He's clean, pure as water! He's out of the loop, believe it! He's seventeen. He has just passed the entrance exame at his university. I bet he's already out of money, he doesn't want to admit it, but he needs some cash!"

"Why do you trust him? What if he's faking it! You know what kind of people live in Seoul these days".

Jongho didn't reply. He started talking about the new Chinese interpreter, saying that he wasn't doing a good job and hoped that I would have fired him soon. Jongho and I were from the same city, he was one year younger than me, but we graduated together. We were classmates since the primary school, just during the high school we were in different classes, but still we kept in touch until we ended up in two different universities. I met him again a few months after my graduation, he was looking for a job and I had just started my business that was doing pretty well. I knew that he was a hard worker so I offered him a job. Being the general manager assistant doesn't require much experience: he was basically the extension of my eyes and ears and also he helped me find some fun. What I really appreciated about him was his honesty: he was smart but not sly. Also he was neither stubborn nor jealous and he accepted me for who I am, without judjing my 'particular taste' in fact of lovers, even if he was straight.

"All right then, I guess I'll see you tonight at the bowling" he said, walking towards the door.

"Ehm... If you think that boy is okay, take him with you".

"I've got this!" he laughed.

"What are you going to tell him?"

"I will just tell him that he will have to escort a certain Mr. Choi, I will make it clear somehow, don't worry. 100'000 won".

"That's it? Make sure that he's clean!"

"Relax, he's still a virgin. Actually, it will probably be him to be scared that you're not clean!"

"Fuckoff!" I yelled after him.

Love theeeeeem 😭

A/N

This chapter sucks. I just got back from my holidays, I promise I'll do better next time!

Do you prefer long or short chapters?