Eleven - 🔞

Sanhwa - forgive me (and San), please!

SUPER SMUT CHAPTER!
DON'T LIKE DON'T READ!

As soon as I pushed the door close I had him on me, his hands taking off any layer of clothes he found on his way to my body. He ripped my shirt open, buttons flying everywhere in the room, his lips took my left nipple, sucking it hard. I moaned when I felt his hand between my legs, palming me. He raised his head looking at me, a smirk on his face.

"How do you like it, Choi San? Do you want to fuck me or do you prefer being fucked?"

I really liked his audacity, but I wasn't one who let others take the lead. In a second I had him pinned up against the wall, my mouth biting his neck leaving marks. He hissed in pleasure, his nails scratching my naked back.

"I guess first option it is" he moaned.

I took us to the kitchen counter and let him lay there, taking off any remaining clothes. I explored every inch of his salty skin when my tongue arrived at his pierced belly button I felt my dick throbbing in my boxers: he was driving me nuts! I licked the piercing earning a moan.

"That's very hot!"

His right hand flew to my hair, gently pushing my head down, I smirked knowing how turned on he was but I wanted to have my revenge after the little game he played in the car. I licked the tip and then I pushed my tongue all the way down his hard lenght until I got to his balls where I took my time. My hand started stroking him, but at a very slow pace. He pulled my hair and I had to throw my head back, my eyes fixed on his.

"You're such a tease" he whined.

I stroked him faster, he groaned and closed his eyes in pleasure, my lips curving up in a smile.

"Payback!" I whispered in his ear as I slowed down my pace once again.

He turned to my direction taking my lips in his, kissing me hungrily. Even if I loved to tease him, I was really turned on as well, I couldn't wait any longer, so I lead him to my bedroom. As soon as we were in I reached the first drawer of the nightstand and took condoms and lube out, but I found myself pushed on the bed and Seonghwa on top of me. He was smirking devilishly.

"Don't be so impatient!" his hips grinding against mine, I couldn't stop myself from moaning.

My hands were on his thights guiding him at a stable rhythm when something caught his eyes and he stopped his movements. He reached the drawer and when he came back up my eyes widened.

"I didn't expect you to be into such little toys" his slender fingers playing with the metal anal beads he just found, "care to try it?"

In that moment I was so turned on that I would have allowed anything that could give me pleasure, so I just nodded.

He didn't waist anytime as he started moving again: his lips savouring me all on their way down to my crotch, my hard cock springing up as soon as he removed my boxers. I felt his hot breath tickling me and then his tongue was brushing against my tip before swallowing me whole. He kept bobbing his head up and down at a stable slow pace while his hands were busy with the bottle of lube. I groaned when I felt his middle finger sliding slowly inside me while, at the same time, my dick reached the back of his throat. I arched my back, overwhelmed by the intense pleasure while he kept fingering and sucking me.

"Seonghwa, I'm about to..." I moaned loudly.

He came off with a pop, took off his finger and smiled when he heard me whining "Not again!"