Ten - 🔞

*I will just say: minute 1:28!!!!!!!!

Everything was too perfect to last and in January, when Wooyoung had to start attending his classes once again, new problems came out. He was very busy, and so was I, so we could meet just once every couple of weeks. I was worried for him, I knew that now that he had to go to university he wouldn't have much time to give private lessons to his students. I didn't want him to run out of money so I opened a bank account for him. He didn't take it well and we fought once again.

"Why are you so stubborn?"

"I don't want your money and that's it!"

"Aish... I'm just worried for you, take them as a loan. You can give them back to me after yo..."

"San!" he yelled, he never yelled at me like that "Stop it! It's not your stupid money that I want from you" his eyes were full of sadness and already aware of what my answer would be.

"I can't give you what you want" I whispered.

"I know" a pause, no answers from me, "I'll go now, I guess I'll see you around" and with that he left the apartment.

I was tired. Tired of running after him, tired of trying to protect him. I called Jongho and told him to find a party where we could go that night. He told me he would come pick me up at nine. I had two hours. I didn't want to eat. I couldn't. My stomach was in a knot, the only thing I managed to swallow was the red wine I found on the kitchen counter. I was going to get waisted and I didn't care.

___

The concert was loud and crowded but thanks to Jongho acquaintances we could enjoy it from a reserved area without being disturbed by the dancing crowd. I had a lot to drink, but I wasn't that drunk yet so, during the first break, I pushed myself to the bar to order couple of cocktails for Jongho and I.
I was leaning on the counter trying to catch the bartender attention when a smooth voice reached my ear.

"How do you like the concert?"

I turned my face to where the voice was coming from and I immediately recognized the drummer of the band who was playing. He was handsome. His face features were almost perfect and the light layer of make-up made his beauty standing out even more.

"Not really the kind of music that I usually listen to, but I needed a distraction" I said, checking him out.

A smirk formed on his lips.

"I'm Park Seonghwa and I'd love to distract you even more if needed"

I took the hand he was offering me and I shook it, "Choi San! Can I buy you a drink?"

We had a little chat while sipping our glasses, then he had to go back to the stage for the second part of the concert. For all the performance he never took his eyes off of me, neither did I. He was all sweat and his sleeveless shirt was sticking against his toned body. He really looked hot and I couldn't wait for the concert to be over.

"What's the plan now, boss?" Jongho asked me when the music finally stopped.

"I think I'll go look for someone that I met during the break, wanna join? Maybe he has a friend to introduce to you"

"Nope. You know I'm loyal to my wife. I'll just head back home then, I'll take a cab" he handed me the keys of his car "Have fun and bring it back with no scratches or semen on the seats, all right?"

I took the keys, thanking him. When I turned back to the stage Seonghwa was gone. I went outside, looking for the back door, and that's where I found him, leaning on the wall, his hair still wet from all the sweating and a sigarette between his lips.