Seven.

We met again during those days, and every time it was beautiful, but it felt like something was off. He never asked for money and he never talked about himself, neither I asked. But still I was worried for him. 

I knew that probabilly all that tension was due to my last speech and I felt somehow guilty, even if I was still firm about my points. I wanted to fix it, to spoil him, and see again that light in his eyes, so I asked Soohe for help. I wasn't an expert about teenagers' fashion but I could tell that Wooyoung's clothes were nothing special, nor expensive. I knew Soohe was more qualified than me, so I asked her to buy something for the son of a friend, instructing her on Wooyoung's size and style, I gave her my card and told her to not hesitate. 

One morning we had just woken up after another beautiful night together, he was getting ready for his private lesson when I pointed a pile of bags stacked in the closet.

"What's that?" he asked.

"Just a present for you, they're all yours if you like them..."

"Oh!" it was all he said, he didn't thank me, neither looked at me in the eyes.

His reaction was so unexpected that I felt a wave of anger build up inside me, but I didn't want to fight so I just bit my tongue. He closed the bag he had in his hands, not even looking at the clothes, and put it back in the pile, walking to the bathroom. When he came out he was almost ready to go.

"Can I drive you?"

"No need. I can take the bus"

"Mmmh" I knew that something was wrong so I decided to push it further "Take the clothes with you"

He huffed and took a jacket out of the first bag wearing it with an annoyed expression on his face, his eyes locked to mine letting me know how pissed he was.

"Happy now?" he said with a forced smile.

"No, I'm not!" I yelled, standing up from the bed were I was still lying, "What the hell's wrong with you?"

"Never mind" he scoffed turning his back to me.

"Wooyoung..."

No answer.

"Talk to me!"

"I have to go, I'm gonna be late" he said putting his shoes on.

I walked to where he was standing, resting my hand on his shoulder, "Wooyoung, please! I was just trying to be nice"

He pushed my hand away, turning to my direction. Fire burning in his eyes.

"You don't need to be nice to a hore!"

And with that he left the room, slamming the door behind him.

I was raging. I called Jongho and told him that from that moment, if Wooyoung had called, he would have told him I wasn't there. For once I was happy I didn't give him my phone number. Within few days, my company had an important business in the States, I wasn't supposed to attend it, but in that moment I decided to go anyway. I took a plane the day after the fight and I busied myself as much as I could for those six days that I had to spend in Chicago. After the business was done I took my time, for the first time in my life I didn't want to go back to Korea. I decided to extend my stay for few more days and when I really had no more problems to fix I took a flight to Hong Kong instead of going back to Seoul. 

I went back just at the end of December: New Year's Eve was approaching. Everyday I was seeing students and workers coming from out of town going to the train station full of bags, getting ready to spend their holidays at home. Was Wooyoung going back to his home town as well?

A/N

How are you guys? Sorry for the short update. Next chapters are going to be longer! 

Today I have "Turbolence" feels!