Three.

I've always liked the bowling alley of the Smashing Bowl: it was roomy, not too crowded and, most of all, none of those thugs that used to hang out at the other alleys were admitted. I had invited couple of friends too and Mingi was one of them. We used to share an apartment during college and we kept in touch since then, we had a nice friendship. He probably noticed that I kept staring at the main door because he asked me: "Who are you waiting for?"

"Jongho. And there's this boy as well. He's the son of a friend, he just arrived in Seoul, his father asked me to take good care of him until he makes some friends".

"Sure you have many responsibilities!" he laughed.

Around seven Jongho arrived followed by the boy. From afar he didn't look very tall and his appearance was nothing special. I felt a sudden disappointment and cursed Jongho for setting me up.

"Mr Song, nice to see you again" Jongho shook hands with the guy next to me.

In the meanwhile the boy was standing a little apart, his eyes locked on Jongho's back.

"This is Mr. Choi," Jongho introduced me to him "San, this is Jung Wooyoung".

"Just call me San! It's nice to meet you" I held out my hand, smiling.

"Same" his voice was cold.

As we shook hands, he looked up at me, I will never forget his face: his bright black eyes brimmed with sadness and anxiety. He wasn't smiling. Not even the shadow of that smile that is usually outlined to please others. His skin was a bit tanned, but his face was perfect. Exquisite features, full lips and a mole under his left eye. My heart skipped a bit, an emotion I hadn't felt in a long time.

I hurried to look away and turned to observe Mingi and the others who played bowling.

"Do you like bowling?" I asked, trying to sound normal.

"Can't play" he had an accent.

"Are you from the South?"

"Yes. I'm from Namhae".

Jongho came closer and whisperd in my ear "He probably didn't have dinner yet"

"Good, me neither," I answerd, then I turned to the rest of the group "I have to go, the boy and I are going to eat something, I don't want my hyung to be mad at me because I left his son starving. Do you want to join us?"

"No, go ahead and have fun!"

I thought I heard an allusion in Mingi's words, but I left saying nothing.

We took my car to the restaurant of the hotel The Shilla, because I had a suite there.

"How old are you?" I asked him when we sat at our table. On the way none of us had said a thing.

"Almost eighteen"

"You're young. I was nineteen when I started university"

"I attended school a year earlier" still not even the shadow of a smile. He was looking at me straight in the eyes while we were talking, he probably had a good education.

He was probably starving because he had two bowls of fried rice and didn't even touch the other dishes.

"Which college have you been admitted to?"

He didn't answer, his eyes stuck on the elevator behind me. I was a bit surprised. Was he lying about his life or was he just worried about the night? We waited few more minutes in silence, he was playing with his chopsticks and I understood that he was done with the food.

Without saying a thing I stood up, as I moved he got startled, as if he got caught off guard.

"Shall we?" I pointed at the elevator.

He nodded, following me. Just in that moment I noticed what he was wearing: a pair of blue jeans and a plain white t-shirt. Everything was very clean and tidy, but the pants were a bit old and a size too big for him. I noticed he was still studying me, with stealthy, almost imperceptible glances. Once in the room, he seemed to get even more careful, standing still beside the door.

"Make yourself at home: if you're hungry or thirsty the kitchen and dining room are over there, here you have the bedroom. The bathroom is behind that door".

He was glancing at me, still petrified beside the door.

I turned on the tv and I handed him the remote.

"Here, there are many channels, you can watch whatever you want" I stopped, looking at him in the eyes "As you wish. If you don't want to, just leave it. I never force anyone to do anything. We had food together, we can simply have a chat and get to know each other better".

He took the remote and looking at me with those sad eyes he replied: "It's fine. Watching tv is fine."

"As you wish. I've been running around Seoul the whole day, I need a shower" and with that I went to the bathroom, locking myself inside.

I stripped myself and got into the shower. The cold water helped me to calm down. Even if I wasn't a novice anymore, I had to admit that Wooyoung had a strange effect on me. I couldn't stop thinking about his face, about those sad eyes when he looked at me. He was scared, but I knew that he liked me, I could tell by the way he kept staring at me while, he thought, I wasn't looking.

When I got out of the shower it was already dark. I wrapped myself in a clean towel and got out of the bathroom. Wooyoung was sitting on the couch, watching a movie. When he heard the door he turned to my direction, he blushed but kept staring at my half naked body. I couldn't help but smile. So I was right, he really liked me!

 I reached the couch as well and set by his side. His eyes moving from my face to my still wet chest. I wanted him. I tried to move closer, I reached out a hand and touched his knee. When he felt my fingers on him he jumped to his feet. Rosy bloom on his cheeks even more. 

"I-I need to use the bathroom!" he stuttered and rushed out of the room.

A/N

What will happen in the next chapter? Thoughts?