𝘜𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳

A/N:Hii loves, Hope here. And this is the first oneshot in my new book of Chenford oneshots because I'm obsessed with them. Anyway enjoy >3

Lucy's Pov

I wasn't expecting this case to go over the way it did, I wasn't expecting Rosliand to escape, I wasn't expecting to spent the night in his arms. I never meant to fall, but I'm beginning to think I fell way before I ever kissed Tim Bradford...

We were all waiting at the station for that phone call from Hjax , waiting to get word of the operation so me and Tim could get prepared, and finally after what felt like hours of waiting, the phone finally rang. "Change of plans were going to Los Vegas, be ready in an hour."Was what what he said, long story short we're going to Vegas, which under any other circumstances may have been fun, but this would be interesting to say the least.

It took about thirty minutes for the tattoo artist to finish putting all the fake tattoos on Tim, which gave be enough time to to change into juicy's style. Before meaning back up with Tim. "Hey." I said, as I looked at his Dim look, he didn't look half bad, but it was so unnatural on Tim, though I was sure it was the same for me. "Hey, you ready?" He asked, in his usual manner. I nodded, "Are you?" I asked, and he shrugged his shoulders a bit. "Ready as I can be." He said back to me, as Lopaz came back into the room. "Okay listen up, me and backup will be in Vegas as soon as you two land, be safe out there." She said, to which we nodded in response before getting in Dim's car, and driving to the airport.

Once we arrived at the airport we were perfectly in character, I was no longer Lucy I was Sava, and Tim was no longer time he was Jake until we landed. Tim had his arm around me from the moment we stepped out of the car, and I made sure to stay extra close and act in the same flirty manner Sava did towards Jake. "You're late." Hjax said, before I got real close to Tim's face in a flirty manner, it was to close but it wasn't real. "Well our quickie wasn't very quick." I said, with a small smirk, as Tim just smiled back at me. Hjax seemed to have bought the excuse because we were taken onto the plane moments later.

The plane ride was going pretty smoothly with no one suspecting anything, but again it was sorta hard not to believe we were a couple when I had been sitting on Tim's lap, or at least the arm rest where I was was still on him. I had gotten up to grab a drink, and when I walked back over Hjax and his crew were looking at his phone, for a moment I was anxious that they found out we were cops, until I heard just what they were talking about. "Did you hear Rosalind Dyer escaped prison?" One of them asked, and suddenly I felt pure terror fill me, as the images of being buried alive replayed in my head. "Yeah I'm glad we aren't in LA she's psycho." Another said. Tim must have noticed, or just guessed how worried I was because he quickly grabbed ahold of my hand. "Yeah, how long till we land?" Tim asked, while still keeping ahold of my hand. "Fifteen minutes why?" Hjax asked, as Tim stood up still holding my hand firmly. "Mile high club baby." He said, in the most Dim way possible, before walking me to the bathroom.

The second the door shut I began to panic, it was getting much harder to breathe, all I could think of was Rosalind and Celeb. "How could this happen?" I asked in a panic tone, as Tim gripped my hand a little tighter then before which I knew was his was of trying to comfort me. "I don't know, but every cop in south LA will be looking for her, she won't be out long." He said, and I knew it should have brought me comfort, but my mind was running wild. "Did she have help? Another Celeb?" I asked, he quickly shut that down though. "Stop, okay? We can't worry about that right now, if your head isn't 100% in the game it'll get you killed." He said, and I knew he was right. "You're right. I'm fine, I can do this." I say, which was trying to convince both him and myself. "No you're not, I'm pulling the plug as soon as we land." He said, and I could hear the concern in his voice. I shook my head, knowing we couldn't do that. "No, the stakes are to high. I can do this, I'll be fine." I say, I'm which he was hesitant, but agreed. "Okay, but if you change your mind Lucy just say the word."