New Year Special (SNEAK PEEK)

Don't ask what kind of drink I had when making this New Year Special. Just don't ask...

Yes, this is part of the actual story, but here's a short teaser.

Also sorry for the late chapter.
===============================
December 31, 2022, 11:50 PM
Manhattan Borough, NYC
Times Square

(1st POV)
Hmm... I have an idea for this New Year Celebration.

Currently, it's me, Enty and Amagi in Manhattan, specifically in Times Square.

I plan on doing the greatest trio dance where the Crystal Ball Drop will be held.

I might get arrested, but this will be SO WORTH IT, lmao.

"So we're here? Enty, do you even know where Times Square is?" Amagi asked.

"Yep, it's here. Get ready into position," Enty asked us.

Hoho, this New Year's beginning will be unforgettable.

≈Timeskip forward to 11:58.59≈

Warming up my vocal chords, I hope we pull this prank off. I wonder what will the girls and boys back home will think of this.

Probably disgusted.

Oh well, I got the best singing voice for this, fufufu~ I'm sure to make this work, or else all our efforts will be for naught.

3...

2...

1...

"ENTY, AMAGI, LET'S SING LIKE NO OTHER!"

Lyrics:
I know a place, where the grass is really greener.
Warm, wet n' wild, there must be something in the water.
Sippin' gin and juice, laying underneath the palm trees.
- (Undone)
The boys break their necks, try'na creep a little sneak peek.
- (At us)

You could travel the world, But nothing comes close to the golden coast~
Once you party with us, you'll be falling in love~
Ooh oh ooh oh oh ooh

≈12:00 AM hits, AKA New Year Drop≈

(Chorus)
California girls, we're unforgettable.
Daisy dukes, bikinis on top~
Sun-kissed skin so hot, we'll melt your popsicle,
Ooh oh ooh, Ooh oh ooh
California girls, we're undeniable.
Fine, fresh, fierce, we got it on lock~
West coast represent, now put your hands up~
Ooh oh ooh, Ooh oh ooh

Sex on the beach, we don't mind sand in our stilettos.
We freak, in my jeep~
Snoop doggy-dog on the stereo~
- (oh oh)

You could travel the world, But nothing comes close to the golden coast~
Once you party with us, you'll be falling in love~
Ooh oh ooh oh oh ooh

(Chorus)

(No one's POV)
As the three SEALs sing and dance like 3 idiots, with (Y/N) singing with the voice of a finely enhanced cyan twin-pigtail-haired loli, this immediately attracts the tourists' focus, as the 3 were in the restricted area where the Annual Ball Drop is held.

Guards were called in to stop them, but mysteriously, they simply looked on.

The news helicopters who were filming the event, the tourists here participating in the event, the guards, and everyone watching the event live on every device can only think of one thing...

...what the fuck?

Such thoughts were also on the minds of all the boys and girls back at (Y/N)'s Dreamworld home, which they all broke down laughing like no other.

"OMG, THOSE MADLADS! THEY'RE THE BEST! AHAHAHHA!" Taihou cried out, rolling on the floor laughing.

FAL and Izuna were also unable to contain their laughter for their Master/Sensei, laughing so much that the other girls were worried that they might injure themselves in some way, although they themselves want to dance to the song.

"Ara-Ara~ I think I just thought of a new light novel. Ideas are in progress, teehee," Yae mused, a smirk growing. "Also, I never knew (Y/N) has such a singing voice."

As everyone watched the spectacle, they noticed that they all sang the chorus at exactly 12:00 AM, or New Year.

"The coordination is impeccable. To sing the drop at exactly the moment when the New Year hits... Incredible," Amagi replied, amused by Solar's uncanny dancing skills.

As the girls were laughing their butts off, the few boys in the living room of the Dreamworld were curious.

"They're definitely bold, to do something either stupid, or calculated. Nevertheless, props for the dedication to even pull this off," Zhongli muttered, while the others nodded in agreement.

"Who would've guessed that mere mortals could so something so stupid, yet so extraordinary?" Aether replied, pondering, while Childe and Kazuha also wonders.

"Except I sense (Y/N) not with mortal energy. What is he, I don't know. I do know that his power capabilities is very strong, perhaps strong enough to defeat even the strongest of deities and not sweat. However, he is humble, and unique in a good way," Zhongli adds.

As they all continue watching, (Y/N) and the two dance on, with some tourists joining on the fun.

What will happen to (Y/N), Enty, and Amagi? Will they make international news with their great prank? Will Goku and Shaggy challenge them in a rapping contest?

[At 11:55, we see 3 men on the stage where we would hold our annual Crystal Ball drop, the place to watch the countdown to the New Year, dancing as well as singing what seems to be Katy Perry's California Gurls.]

[It was so bizarre, the entire spectacle, that the security guards were unable to even do anything. According to one guard, Jeremy Fitzgerald, he never have seen a situation such as this in his 22 years of work.]

[As for the mayor, who was at the event as well, he also doesn't know what to think of the stunt. He ended up deciding to just let go of the situation, a very unusual decision of itself.]

[We are unsure as to the motives of these three men, but we can definitely say that they certainly spiced the New Year with the weird dance.]

[And as usual, to everyone watching...]

[HAPPY NEW YEAR!]

"... as I thought. Josephi is here, as well as Enty and Amagi. Zuikaku, shall we prepare to tell him?"

"You tell him. I'm not going to talk to him while wearing your stupid crane-themed kimono. Why did you even force me to wear this?"

"It looks cute on you, and it's the New Year. Loosen up, Zui-Zui, smile a little more."

"Shoukaku, stop. I already feel so mortified with people staring at me, thinking I'm a girl, which I'm NOT! I so rather be naked than wearing this kimono, which BTW, DOESN'T EVEN REACH THE KNEES!"

"That's what makes it special, fufufu~"

"I swear, you're worse than Josephi on his heat period."

"Who cares, Josephi is a kitsune, and we're cranes. What's the difference :D"

"I swear, me wearing this kimono skirt is the most embarassing thing ever in my life."