Chapter 21: The Gun Range

August 4, 2022, 1:22 PM
Wheelersburg, OH
Somewhere in a local area...

(1st POV)
Today I decided to take my T-Dolls and Mystic Angels over to a local gun range, partly because I feel they'll be at home in an environment like this and partly I want to gauge their shooting skills.

Floating Food AKA Paimon also joined us because she's curious to what this world offers to her compared to Teyvat.

Tsk... that name...

Anyways, T-Dolls and Mystic Angels want to go to a gun range to practice shooting their guns.

Not because I plan on an unexpected and unauthorized massacre somewhere in an airport in Russia.

"Now remember, girls. Because we are in a public setting, you can't refer me how you'd normally call me. Sorry, FAL, HK416, and the rest of you T-Dolls, but you can't call me Master," I began.

"Same thing to you Angels calling me Sensei. Just call me (Y/N), if that's alright with you," I reminded the girls beforehand.

Hopefully, that's everything I need to state- oh wait, the floating sussy marshmellow.

"And Paimon... no goofing around, got it? And act natural, because the people here aren't the same people you may be familiar with," I asked, looking at Paimon.

"Anyways, if you really need to call me for something, call me by my real name: Josephi Shinano. Full name is Josephi '(Y/N)' Shinano, by the way. Got it?" I asked the occupants in my truck.

They all nodded, and we reached the building, where I parked my Ford F-150.

Entering the building, I remember the guy behind the counter. Always a funny fellow, I remembered him occasionally also joining us at the firing range.

"Heya, Josephi. Back at it again with- huh? Josephi? I never knew you had some wonderful ladies with you here," the man replied. "Congrats, anyways. You here to shoot some guns?"

Well, I guess I'm here to shoot some guns.

"You bet, Kyle. But today, I'm here with an agenda. My friends here have weapons themselves, but haven't actually fired them in a while. I'd like to help them regain their shooting capabilities," I responded.

"Oh, friends? Man, you got quite the amount of friends then. You're one lucky fellow, you know, Josephi. I wish I has some friends..." Kyle replies, his usual cheerful demeanor gone.

"No need to worry, Kyle. I frequent the range often, so you have me to talk to," I replied.

Hopefully, Kyle does see me as a friend.

"Anyways, here's my membership card," I responded, showing my card.

"Alright, 3 hours of session in the range. Good luck, Josephi, and to your friends, I guess," Kyle replied, opening the gate for us to enter.

When we entered the shooting zone, FAL, Izuna and the others were surprised by the design of the range.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.