Chapter 9: The Internet Rabbit Hole with Enty & Amagi

June 26, 2022, 12:44 PM
Wheelersburg, OH
Somewhere in my house...

(1st POV)
I decided that soon enough, with all of the talk about video games (The girls are starting to be obsessed with online gaming, especially Ayanami, Zuikaku, and G11), Google, Youtube, Twitter (oh god), Anime, memes, etc., I will have to get the girls familiar with the Internet. And what better way to have this discussion than-

"(Y/N)! WHY DO I SEE NAKED PHOTOS OF US ON YOUR COMPUTER?"

-Now... Because I'm probably going to get fucked from situations like this, and their curiosity will get to them eventually, especially with the modern tech that is so alien to them.

I headed into the living room where my computer was conveniently placed, and it has lots of lewds of Taihou. Of course, them girls being what they do best, they all glare at me, some less so, while others are almost deathly.

Well, the shipgirls are glaring at me, while the T-Dolls were giving me smug faces.

"Heh, never thought Master here is a degenerate. I like it," HK416 replied, smirking, while UMP9, UMP45, G11, and were holding in their laughter.

Turns out, last night I forgot to delete all of my tabs, and one of them contains fanarts of Taihou, and some of them, uhh...

...contains lewds of her, as well as lewds of Taihou-chan, a smol variant of Taihou herself.

And Taihou was curious as to how the computer works. And being that she never used it before, only watching me use it, she moved the mouse to that one forbidden tab.

So yeah, Taihou screamed in horror, the girls all rushed down the stairs, saw the forbidden photos, and are now seething at me for possibly being a closet pervert.

Ok, I am one... I'm just hornier than Akagi, Roon, Wakamo, and Taihou mixed together, and add a little bit of Anchorage, and you basically have me.

=D

Currently I'm dying from stupidity for letting a rookie mistake like this happen, and I'm paying the price for it.

"Seriously... is this what they're getting so apeshit over? What's wrong with that fanpic of Taihou? I see nothing wrong with it, except that her panties are a bit too small..." I thought to myself.

Soon, one of the angy gacha girls spoke up with a question.

"(Y/N)... explain yourself~ why do you have these... ungentlemanly photos of miss Taihou here..." Akagi said, eyeing me very deliberately.

"(Y/N)... why must you let your pervert self out... I thought you were a pure bean..." Amagi replied, saddened.

Illustrious was covering Unicorn's eyes, while Nagato was covering Mutsu's eyes from the unholy computer. Couldn't blame them, to be fair. I would do the same and try to protect their eyes from the stuff I find offensive on my computer.