Chapter 10: A nice dose of PTSD

June 28, 2022, 12:44 PM
Wheelersburg, OH
Somewhere near my house...

(1st POV)
Damn, the past two days has been a chore...

Explaining everything about the Internet made me feel like a professor in an Ivy League College class on Modern Culture, and my girls being my students.

Sorta like that one game where the player plays as a teacher and the students are literal underage angels with halos on their heads.

Anyways, I was tired beyond hell, but at least my girls understood the basics and intermediates of the Internet, with them being left on their own to satisfy their curiousity.

For example, Akagi and Enterprise became obsessed about knowing the military, as well as their technology used in war, while the Cleveland Sisters searched up MEMES.

Meanwhile, Illustrious and Nagato learned how to be better sisters, while Shoukaku, Zuikaku, Atago, Takao, and Azuma learned about Japanese history, in which they ordered $900 worth of books on ancient Japanese culture.

They also learned about anime, in which Atago and Azuma fell into the anime rabbit hole, while Takao got mild depression seeing her sister's descent into madness.

Meanwhile, the T-Dolls mainly learned about guns, in which the sheer number of guns shocked them.

"My god... there's so many firearms, and the US has so much gun ownership. What?" FAL replied, shocked by the fact there's more guns than citizens.

"Woah... 75 million AKs in the world..." UMP9 and UMP45 asks, flabbergasted.

"And several million M16 variants..." HK416 also asks, gaping.

Laffey, Javelin, Z23, Ayanami, Mutsu, and Unicorn learned about movies and video games, in which they each found their own genres:

Laffey mainly focused on gacha games such as (Insert your up-to-6 gacha games here).

Javelin focused on rhythm games, such as OSU, Beat Saber (though she can't play it, lol), FNF, and others.

Z23 focused on casual games, such as Minecraft, Terraria, Geometry Dash, and others.

Ayanami focused on Online Multiplayer games, such as CoD, Battlefield, Counter Strike, LoL, Phantom Forces and ironically World of Warships.

Mutsu and Unicorn somehow found out about VTubers, and became addicted to them.

Halp... my girls became not themselves...

Anyways, while trying to listen to music, admist the chaos around me...

"OMG, SAMURAIS ACTUALLY DID THAT? THAT'S SO AWESOME! WHEN CAN I LEARN THAT?" Takao shouted, much to Azuma's and Zuikaku's annoyance.

Atago and Takao were reading a book titled 'So You Want to be a World-Class Modern Samurai...' written by Samuel Rodrigues, and they're addicted to the book.

"NOOO! A CREEPER BLEW UP MY HOUSE! YOU DEFORMED GREEN SOMETHING, I'LL KILL YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY!" Z23 shouted in anger, before equipping her Cluster Bomb X, Sharpness V, Unbreaking III, Looting III, Fire Aspect II, Mending I Netherite Sword, intent on going on a genocide.