Chapter 1: A Boring Civilian Day

April 5, 2022, 9:05 AM
Wheelersburg, Ohio
My own house

(1st POV)
When I woke up, the first thing I saw were Taihou's pillows, in which I faceplanted into.

"Fufufu, I didn't know you like my pillows that much. Perhaps you should use me as a body pillow," Taihou replied, all awake.

"Shut it, Taihou. Stop teasing me like this," I meekly responded.

"Come on, I can see it on your face. You love to embed yourself into these pillows," Taihou asked, with a hint of teasing.

"Whatever. Get cleaned up, your hair is a mess. Meet me downstairs, got it?" I replied.

"Oh and one more thing, you go and wake up the others, I'm busy with having to pay off my bills," I added, which earns a confused and curious Taihou looking at me.

"Bills? You have to pay bills?" Taihou asked, curious as to what bills are.

"Oh boy...Bills aren't fun in the slightest. Let me explain," I asked.

≈Timeskip brought to you by (Y/N) boring Taihou to death with explaination on bills and taxes≈

"Now I understand. Still, I want my darling to be happy in life. I'll be willing to help you with paing these so-called bills," Taihou replied.

She went to hug me from behind, and I can feel myself slowly fainting, though she quickly let go.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to crush you. Are you...alright?" Taihou asked me with a tint of worry.

"No need. Also, bills are painful for me to do, so don't bother. Thanks for the offer, though," I answered.

With that, I got out of bed and changed to my casual clothing, a simple T-shirt with the US Navy SEAL logo and jeans.

Once I went downstairs, I heard noises from the living room

"Wow, those girls are up already," I thought to myself.