Chapter 22: Fun + /s (Slight Fix)

August 7, 2022, 12:44 PM
The Dreamworld
Somewhere in the Dreamworld...

(1st POV)
This is perhaps the worst thing I've ever decided to do: I called the girls over into the Dreamworld along with Enty and Solar, because I have an idea.

"So you want us to do WHAT?" Enty and Solar shouted at me in disbelief.

"You realize that this is hands down the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Nothing in my 20+ years will ever compare to the extreme stupidity called that plan," Enty responded.

"Even if I like being a daredevil, this is way too extreme for my taste," Solar adds.

They both can't hide their distaste in my plan, and I can't blame them. That is, if I was in their shoes: I plan on taking everyone to the Dreamworld, make a home there, and have some fun while in said Dreamworld.

Fun, as in...say, a mini-game of a sort.

Remembering what Sakura told me a few days ago, I can supposedly manifest whatever I want in the Dreamworld, as it's supposedly my domain.

Also, I think I remember something...

≈Flashback several days ago...≈

July ???, 2022, 12:44 PM
The Dreamworld
Somewhere in the Dreamworld...

"Remember: you can transport them all into your Dreamworld, as that's your domain. You can also materialize whatever you desire. But first, you'll need to make a home here if you want to utilize the Dreamworld's full arsenal," Sakura told me.

Currently, we're floating around a half-materialized area where my home would ultimately be.

Can't wait for it to finally finish, so that way I can move in and receive the space issues that will definitely form as time passes by.

Also to hopefully fix the issue of HAVING TO COOK FOR EVERYONE GODDAMMIT THE AMOUNT OF FOOD THAT NATSU, SPAS AND KAGA WOULD CONSUME RIVALS THAT OF COMPETITIVE FOOD EATERS!!!1!1!11!

It's taking form, and the design is just like my house in the real world, so hopefully, the girls won't get lost in the house, now with a brand-new atmosphere.

"Anyways, the secret supermarket that's somehow in your home won't be there, as they'll be in the Dreamworld as well. They'll be on their own separate islands close to your main home base," Sakura continued. "Hopefully, that'll make things simpler, considering that you rarely ever went in there."

Meanwhile, I have no idea what he's talking about, just pretending to listen as if I understand. Though I don't really know what I'm listening to, since I'm distracted right now.

"Anyways, being a Dreamworld Kitsune, you'll also possess a deadly arsenal of weaponry to defend youself and your friends in the rare event of a breach," Sakura continued.

"What?" I asked.

He simply shrugged, and turned to leave me to my thoughts. Before he did that, though...

"Figure it out yourself. Anyways, the girls will get adjusted to their new environment, though Enty and Solar might take a few days for their bodies to adjust, hehehe~" Sakura replied, before leaving.