Chapter 14: Fourth of July Preparations

July 3, 2022, 11:44 AM
Somewhere near Columbus, OH
John Glenn International Airport

(1st POV)
"ARE WE THERE YET?"

Those were the voices of nearly... uh... about 10 to 20 girls shouting at once. My ears were about to die of pain from all the loud noises inside my truck. Honestly, how they managed to fit inside, I shudder to think about it.

This was supposed to be a nice visit to New York to meet up with Enty and Solar... but the girls decided otherwise.

"QUIET IN THE VEHICLE! AHHH, MY EARS ARE GOING TO FALL OFF FROM THE NOISE!" I shouted back, focusing on the road ahead.

I hate being a kitsune at times... my hearing and smelling capabilities are impeccable, but that is also a double-edged sword, as loud sounds are even more painful than for average humans- wait, do I still classify as a human?

Anyways, at this time, there aren't many cars, so that's good, considering that tomorrow is July 4, meaning there are way less cars than what could've been.

Anyways, we're approaching the drop-off zone in the airport, and I still can see that not nuch has really changed.

"Woah, this airport looks so gigantic!" Laffey cried out, face-planting herself into the window, while trying to get a good photo shot from her phone

"Get off the glass, Laffey! You might fall off! Z23 shouted, pulling on the bunny loli's ear.

"I wonder what the interior looks like... must be rather nice," Javelin wondered, as she's trying to FC (insert song on rhythm game).

"..." is Ayanami's response.

While Ayanami is watching Metal Gear Rising: Revengenance - How to properly use your Katana by Jetstream Sam on her customized laptop, the Cleveland Sisters are smushed with the doggo samurais and the crane sisters.

Guess who's at the bottom of the pile?

"WHY DOES MISERY ALWAYS FOLLOW ME? GET OFF OF ME, I'M NOT SOMEONE YOU CAN SIT ON!" Zuikaku shouted in pain, being sat on by none other than... her sister.

Duh, it's Zuikaku. Why? Because...

"Sorry, Zui-Zui. But there's really not much room left in here, and we need to fit inside. We all had a vote, and you're the last one left. Naturally, you're the one who has to be sat on," Shoukaku responded.

"BUT YOU'RE SITTING ON MY FACE! AND IT'S FROM YOU OF ALL PEOPLE! WHY SIS?" Zuikaku shouted back.

"...lmao," Shoukaku teased.

"OH THE MISERY! WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO FOLLOW MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Zuikaku cried out, on the verge of a mental collapse.