Chapter 046: Date

Adrian Evans' POV

A deep long breath was all I could do after facing some assignments that must need to be done, and to be passed on next week.

I've never been the type to procrastinate, and as far as possible, I must need to do my homeworks fast and quick to avoid any unnecessary stress, and anxieties. Di kasi ako nakakapagconcentrate sa mga gawain pag malapit na yung deadline, and that sucks in my part.

Di rin kasi ako katulad ng iba na gumagana ang mga utak pag sa malapit na ang deadline gumawa. Mas nagpapanic nga ako pag igaganyan ko ang sarili ko. And trust me, it's never been a good feeling to feel. Mas mawawalan din ako ng gana na taposin yung work ko if I'm taking advantage of the limited time I have.

I don't know. It's just that I want myself to be free at any negative thoughts, and must have a lot of time to do everything. Para at least, diba, kung malapit na yung deadline and you still have things that you want to change, you can still do it.

Well, at least that's just in my own opinion. If you want to procrastinate, well you can, but it's not just for me.

Although, I'm focused right now on my assignments, and the current subject that I am in is math, solving as usual. But I don't mind that since I have a smartass brain, that's why.

Not to brag, but I can solve a hundred of mathematical problems, and equations within an hour or so. There was this even one time before that I join this math quiz bee back in seventh grade, and well, I won. As expected. Partida, halos yung ibang problems pa nun is hindi bagay sa level ko noon, but I strived and aced all of them.

But, anyways, we're not really talking about that now, or how my brain is capable of equating a lot.

My concern right now is the fact that it's hard to focus on this activities of mine, especially when I have a lot of other things to think in my mind right now. Nakakasakit lang sa ulo. F*ck.

Urgh!

I am literally doing my best to erase any thoughts in this mind of mine, but the cacophony of every voices I hear in my head is too distracting that it's too difficult for me to deeply focus on one thing.

Sh*t.

Look, after what happened last friday--with Akihiro being mad at Harry. And Renzy telling me to stay away from Harry in every way possible. By the way, a fun fact, Renzy was also sent to join that math quiz bee competition at our old school last time. And well, he just missed one question, and he got placed second.

Anyways, there have just been a lot of issues I'm currently facing right now, and to be honest, kahit gusto kong nasa activities ko ang atensyon ko, hindi ko magawa. Tang*na naman. Why is my life now turning into a cliche? Pwede na talaga akong ilagay bilang main character sa isang nobela. Tsk.

And I don't even get what I'm talking about right now. Gosh, Adrian, you better man up! No one can solve all these problems for you, but you. Yes, I gotta solve this out. Pero kahit ano pang pilit na ilabas ang sarili ko sa mga ganitong klase ng sitwasyon, they just keep on coming to me.

Recently ko nga lang nalaman na di ako tunay na anak ng mga magulang ko--or more like, they're really my tita and tito--urgh! Ewan. Nakakasakit sa ulo isipin. See? Cliche. Geez, this is real life naman sana.

And to make it even more the clichest part of it all, well, let's just say that I have a twin brother as well named, Adrianne, and was also a former student sa Goodsman High. And the interesting part? He was also a classmate of the section that I belong in right now.

Just how ironic is that?

Like I said, I'm experiencing a lot of issues, and dramas. But never mind that, I already knew that now, and honestly, even though the discovery just shocked me out, but I'm trying to embrace, and accept it bit by bit. Hindi naman kasi madali tanggapin lahat ng katotohanan na malalaman mo.