Chapter 042: Unveiled

Trescious Dela Victoria's POV

If I am given the chance to change something in this lifetime is that I would really give each and everyone a reset button to do-over their lives. That if you think that this isn't the life that you want is that you could just press undo and redo it all over again.

Just think of all the nice things in life that people will really accomplish if everyone can just go backwards again and remake their dream life.

It also can avoid any dangers and life threatening situations that we experience, since if meron tayong reset button, pwede tayong makaalis sa mga moments na ramdam natin di bagay para satin.

We could change what we don't want and go to a route where everything is fulfilled just by resetting everything and creating our lives into a new one.

I smiled bitterly at the thought of it, having to gracefully control the strokes of the paintbrush I'm holding right now just to paint a portrait of 'her' on the canvas makes me imagine the things that I want to be possible for her.

If I could just have the ability to do some resets, I would surely go back to our every moments to just spend time with her for a very long time.

I would really give a lot of my time just to be with her. Sadyang ayaw ko siyang mawala. The thought of her having to leave us anytime soon, it saddens me. I don't know how much it is heavy for her to carry such burden in her life.

Sometimes, I question the universe kung bakit sa lahat ng tao na pwede pagbigyan ng ganoong klase ng kalagayan, bakit siya pa?

For me to imagine all the things I could do for her if I have the ability to go back in every moment that I want with her, mas pipiliin ko nalang sigurong bumalik-balik para manatili sa piling niya at alagaan siya ng maayos.

Marami pa akong mga bagay na di nagagawa sa kanya, kaya I want to spoil her as much. But how?

For it is kind of impossible now.

No matter how many thinking of reset I will do, no matter how many times I fool myself that she will live long, kung posible lang talaga, ginawa ko na. Kaso--I shed a tear as I try to stop every bit of it from falling down my face.

Alam ko namang imposible tong hinahangad ko na makasama siya ng matagal. Alam ko rin na sa mga sumusunod na araw o baka nga ngayon, mawawala na siya sa amin.

Hanggang maaga pa tinatanggap ko na lahat ng mga posibleng mangyari sa kanya, pero, even still, I can't imagine the look of seeing her go one day. I just can't.

She's very important to me.

And by 'go', I meant never to see her again. If heaven was only a one way ticket for me to visit everytime and anytime I want, mas pipiliin ko nalang siguro na doon lagi mananatili just to be with her.

At sisiguraduhin ko talaga na mas bibigyan ko siya ng maraming oras at atensyon ko pag nangyari yun. I just want to be with her so much.

With my sister that I love so much, Usagi.

Although, right now it would really take a pinch of miracle and some sprinkle of prayers for her to stay longer with us, pero nandiyan pa rin yung pag-asa sa akin, na kahit kaunti nalang ang natitira, I will remain optimistic until the very last second.

Siguro naman kung wala pa talagang nangyayari na kung ano-ano ngayon, alam kong may pag-asa pa.

May pag-asa pa para maligtas siya. Even if it's already a half by half chance.