The Birth Outline Opens

Start from the beginning

The Ghost Cavalry King formed seals with both hands, already determined to consume these Star Generals to restore himself.

“Six Paths of Reincarnation, Evil Dragon Swallows the Gods! Ghost’s Godsbane, kill!!”

The Evil Dragon opened its big mouth and screamed as it went to swallow everyone.

Su XIng breathed deeply, clutching the Profound Star Barrier to put up one last fight.

Just at this moment, a solemn incantation that seemingly came from beyond the Nine Firmaments mysteriously and inexorably sounded. That voice was like a Buddhist chant in paradise, yet also like the light singing ode of the Xuan Nǚ [2] above the clouds of the Nine Firmaments. The words of the voice passed in a disciplined fashion that even the deaf could hear…

Stone Tablet City’s dark clouds dispersed, the dim light receding.

Green light penetrated the black clouds and fell straight into this mundane world. In the blink of an eye, it became a deep black torrential downpour that beat on the Evil Dragon. The green rain splashed and dispersed, flecking spots of dark light. The imposing fiendish demon dragon immediately underwent repeated lashings and became a black Demon Saber, but this Demon Saber was indeed fierce. Even if it had been violently brushed by this green rain, it still unstoppably chopped towards Su Xing.

“Su Xing!” Shi Yuan cried.

She threw the Devil Suppressing Stele, and Su Xing easily caught it. Lifting it, the Devil Suppressing Stele transformed into an enormous mountain that pressed towards the Ghost’s Godsbane.

A loud rumbling sound.

The Demon Saber wailed, and it was executed on these grounds.

The Devil Suppressing Stele released a golden light that immediately severed the Demon Saber’s Divine Intent. The Ghost Cavalry King changed, spitting out a mouthful of black fog. His entire spirit void body became even dimmer, just like how a flickering candle could extinguish at any moment in the wind.

When the legendary Star Maidens conducted their Star Duels, the unconcerned and the like would all withdraw. With this sudden change, the Ghost Cavalry King even believed he had truly broken a taboo. Though his heart was resentful beyond compare, he knew it was ill-advised to stay for long. Hatefully glancing at Su Xing, the Ghost Cavalry King did not further dare to delay, turning into a spirit and escaping.

Stone Tablet City in a split second dispelled the clouds and saw the sun, restored to clear and bright conditions.

“We unexpectedly won.” Wu Xinjie said blankly.

“Su Xing (Young Master) (Big Brother)”

A tender shout, and Lin Yingmei and the rest were too late to be glad they made a narrow escape. Su Xing saw the crisis was averted, and his whole body immediately lost its strength. Only at this time did he feel that all the bones in his body had completely shattered. Not a single one of his muscles or internal organs was intact. This kind of Star Master that would definitively hand over his life for his Star Generals made Yan Qing moved when she witnessed it.

An Suwen hastily spread medicine to staunch his bleeding, the Child and Mother Linked Hearts Needles sticking into several of Su Xing’s crucial acupuncture points.

“Big Brother, hang on!” The Divine Physician unceasingly yelled.

Su XIng’s consciousness was more and more heavy. Through his hazy consciousness, it seemed like he saw a young girl in the sky make a peeping expression from within the clouds. He glimpsed her gracefulness, and then he finally lost consciousness completely.