Chapter 18

-there is r@p3 in this chapter so just fair warning-
I wake up and the first thing i check is the time.
8:25.
"What the h-e double hockey sticks?!" I quickly rush out if bed getting dressed and getting my backpack.
I rush out if the room and steal Coltons muffin. "Hey!"
"Thank you!" I yell back and head straight to my truck. 
I get in and do my makeup on the way while speeding down the highway.
I get there and just rush into class before the bell rings. "Oh thank god!"
Clara leans over her desk. "Why are you late?!"
"I missed my alarms and someone didn't wake me up!" I say back and Justin comes in And sits down beside me.
"Ah so you made it!"
"No thanks to you!" I growl in response.
"Someone woke up on the grumpy side!" Jake snickers.
"Fuck off Tylers!" I snap.
Jake raises his eyebrows in shock and walks away. 
"Hey class today we have a new student!" Our teacher says with a smile. 
I look at Clara confused but she shrugs her shoulders.
"Everyone Welcome Mr Mason Mathews!"
I freeze hearing the name.
No no no no! It can't-no!
He scowled looking around the room till his gaze landed on me. His smirk was sinister as he stared me in the eyes.  His gaze was cold and dark. The cold highlighting his ice blue eyes.
He starts walking in my direction but thankfully-with Justin sitting right beside me-he takes a different spot in the class. 
Justin looks over at me noticing i had gone very still.
"Hey hey it's ok, your safe, I'm right here!" Justin whispers putting his arm around me and pulling me close.
Throughout the lesson i kept zoning out and when i did memories came back.
******
I walked into the kitchen silently-hoping I wouldn't be found and beaten.
I opened the pantry and grabbed a couple of twinkies, pop tarts, an apple and some chocolate.
My parents never noticed when stuff like this was gone so I'd always get away with it. 
I turned around my arms stacked with food when i saw Mason standing in the door way.
"Tsk tsk tsk, you know the rules Marian, now what will be your punishment?" Mason said darkly with a twisted grin.
"No please don't! I-im so hungry Mason they starve me! I need something to eat!" I say begging with tears rolling down my face.
"Ah do they now? Well fine you can keep the food but your still getting punished!" He says with a sigh.
Mason was mercy full to me when it came to food but anything else-he would beat me and make me do things i never wanted to do.
He followed me to my room and i set down the food and turned around ready to take the brunt of it.
"Take your clothes off!" He demanded with a quite voice.
I sighed and started taking my clothes off. Once they were off he laid me down on the bed taking his on clothes off with him.
He was a good 6-7 inches that would make any girl drool, but to me it was revolting. 
He slowly entered himself in me and i trued to crawl away. "No anything else but this please!"
Mason chuckled softly "this is the fifth time I've caught you doing something you shouldn't and I've been patient with you so now you must pay me back!"
I did not want to lose my virginity to someone i hated. "Please......no" i said weakly.
He just continued and it was a terrible pain. It felt like my insides were being shredded apart.
I cried the whole time and when he was done with me i just laid there feeling empty.
******
I blinked back to the lesson and looked around confused. "What's going on?"
"The teacher is grabbing our worksheets-don't worry I'll instruct you threw it" Justin fills in and i nod my head. 
Just then the teacher came in with the worksheet and handed everyone one. 
Justin did as he said and guided me through it. It was challenging when You didn't know what your doing but when you figured it out it was quite easy.
The bell rang and we walked out of the class to our lockers. On the way to my next class someone shoved me into the wall effectively pinning me.
"How have you been Mocking Jay?" Mason said turning me around to face him.
"Fine" i say trying to move past him.
"I've sure missed all the fun we used to have little Mocking Jay, and I'm quite excited to catch up" he says leaning close to my face.
I pull back "get away from me Mason!"
"Hmm no I don't think i will!" He says pushing me harder against the wall.
"Mason get the fuck off me or you dead!"
"Oh so the little bird has a bark? Well we'll fix that!" And a panic attack starts to form.
"What did she say Mathews?" A voice says and i sigh in relief.
Mason leans back a little to look at Justin standing there scowling.
"Oh so your her little fuck toy now aren't you?"
"No frankly I'm not and don't wish to be now get off her!" Justin growls, Damian and Jake coming up behind him.
Mason scowls and steps back just enough to let me go. I rush to Justin and stand beside him glaring at Mason.
"You stay the fuck away from me!" I growl "or your death will be slow and painful"
I walk to my class and sit down.  I get a message and it's from Justin.
We need to talk love, -skip class and meet me by your locker
-Justin ❤️
I quickly text him back.
I've never skipped class before!
-Marian
He responds
Just tell the teacher you need to go home due to family business and walk out with you stuff!
-Justin ❤️
I sigh and get up packing my stuff. 
"And where do you think your going Ms.Jones?"  My teacher asks giving me a look.
"I have family business to conduct and they need an.....extra pair of hands to get some information" i say and walk out of the class. 
Geez that was fun. No wonder Justin does it so much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorryi hadn't posted in a while I've just been busy with stuff and Christmas love you all!
And sorry to those who actually went through rape or something similar if i got this wrong, just know that im here if you need to talk about it ❤️
-Emma Anna