Authers Note

An's
Thank you for picking up this book and i know i say this in all my books that I've written but thank you and I'm honoured you picked my book!
Now before you read you must know that there will be:
-violence
-abuse
-trauma
-mild sex
-nudity
-killing
-gore
-rape
-and descriptive details
This is for people who are 16 and over! if you are younger, read at your own risk! and it's not my fault so don't get mad at me! I warned you ahead of time!
If you are younger i suggest you click out of this now, or you can be scared.
Anyways thank you for reading this!
I will be trying to post as much as i can but i have a busy life and three other books I'm working on-which you should go check out if you haven't already!This is my first Mafia based book so don't be mad if it's cringe i have written books on assassins and Medieval period but thats just because i have read books with that stuff in it.
So if this is cringe im sorry but i hope you like it.
Thank you for picking up this book and pls give me things that are to happen in the book or thing you want to happen and if i finish this book before you can comment I'll make a second book for you guys to put your ideas in.
Also if I don't answer messages, it's because my phone won't allow me too verify the account so i will try to answer on here.

Love
Rowan_buzzard08