Chapter 16

As i hugged Carter I realized that i felt safer with Justin but I didn't want to hurt Carters feelings nor mine. 
So i just hugged him tighter as i cried. When the tears finally stopped i went back to Justin and sat curled up in a small ball.
Carter came and sat next to me which made it a tight squeeze but i was content.
I had the to men in my life beside me. Making me feel safe.
"So what exactly happened?" Colton asked hesitantly.
"The man told me that he was looking for me and imagine the things he would do to me, and that he would take everything from me" i say blankly.
Carter stiffened beside me knowing really well who 'he' was.
The others looked at me Confused except Justin, Damian, Clara and Colton.  With Carter.
"Who is 'he'?" Jake asks, tilting my head to the side I replied.
"My Old fucking Man"
"Let me guess someone in the Mafia?!"
"Yes, he is well known" i say then pause "around the world in fact!"
"Who is he?"
"Al Ambrose" i say and they all go silent.
"Shit....." Colton says.
"Im going to bed" i say blankly getting up and heading to my room.
I hear footsteps behind me but I don't dare to turn around. 
I get to my door and finally turn around seeing Justin there.
"What?" I say.
"Your father is one of the top Mafia bosses in the world and you act like it no big deal, why?"
I stay silent refusing to say anything.
"Marian what happened? Why did Carter say what he said?" Justin presses. 
"Oh so that's why your asking these questions, your jealous" i say back with a sharp tone. 
"What?! No! Why would you say that?!"
"Because you're being all snappy around him, and you asked with a very jealous tone!" I snap back. 
"Not my fault he acted like your boyfriend! I don't trust him!"
"he's my best friend! I don't want our relationship to go farther then it already is! He's my brother! That's what he is to me!" I say almost yelling.
"But he doesn't act like it!"
"Why are we having this fight?!" I ask tears coming to my eyes again.
"Because...."he sighs "you know what never mind"
He turns around and goes to walk away but i grab his arm.
"Justin you can tell me" i say softly.
He sighs again and it looks like he is going to walk away but he doesn't "Because I want to protect you! In anyway i can! I don't want to see you hurt! Your heart broke by some idiotic fool who played with your emotions! I want to protect you from your past! But I can't because someone already is! I want you! I want you so bad it hurts to see you hugging him like that! I want you to hug me like that!"
Im in tears when he finishes and i try to speak but all i can do is hug him.
When i get my words back I finally speak whispering"I want that to and so much more!"
He looks at me for a second before claiming my lips. I melt under his touch as his hands roam by body. 
I lace my hands threw his hair and tug a little which he moans softly.
He brings his hand up and cups my face as he kisses me deeper.
I moan a little.
He pulls away breathless as me looking into each other's eyes.
"Speak of this to no one" i say and he nods.
"Goodnight love"
"Goodnight Hart" i say and walk into my room.
I get myself ready and collapse on the bed replaying it in my head till i fall asleep.
*****
When i wake i hear shouts of laughter. I slowly walk out of the room rubbing my pounding head.
I walk around the corner and duck as a piece of food comes flying at me.
"What the fuck?!"
Everyone stops with fear.
"We uh had a little argument" Cameron says sheepishly.
"About?"
"Who was making the food" Colton says.
"Well Clara make pancakes i need one right now, and no more throwing food!" I say and walk to the living room seeing Justin sitting there talking to Carter.
I sit down beside Justin and lay my head on his shoulder.
"Mourning love" Justin says looking at me. 
I grunt in response.
"Ruff night?" Carter asks and i nod.  "Ah"
I fall asleep again on Justin's shoulder. He shakes me awake and says "pancakes"
I shot right up and jump right over him and shove the others out of the way.
"Hey!" Asher growls.
"Oh cut that out princess!" I growl back and grab a pancake.
He scowls and walks away. I grab a few more pancakes before sitting back down at the couch.
"I'd never seen someone move so fast for pancakes!" Justin chucks.
"Well when you live in a house that if you were a minute late you didn't get food, you learn to move fast" i say sadly and look back down.
Justins face flashes a sad expression. He tucks me close pulling me with his arm.

Third Person

Carter sees Justin pull Marian close and bristles with jealousy. He should be the one doing that not him. 
He ignores it the best he can by heading back to the kitchen.
Justin heard-more like noticed Carter and could tell that he was not happy with what Justin did.
Justin knew something was up but couldn't figure it out. He knew it had to deal with Marian so he just had to protect her.
With everything he had he would protect her. With his life. Anything to keep his love safe.
He noticed Marian had gone silent so he decided to take a bite of her pancake.
"Hey why did you do that?!" She asks annoyed.
"Cause i wanted to!" Justin says back grinning like an idiot.
"But it's mine!" Marian wines.
"Well not anymore it ain't!" Justin chuckles and try's his best to keep her happy.
And she secretly thanks him for it. For keeping her out of that dark part.