Chapter 13

The night of the dance comes and everyone is nervous.
Clara and i have kept our dresses a secret from the guys and won't show them until we leave the house. 
Clara has curlers in her hair and is putting makeup on going with a grey eyeshadow and pink cheeks and lips to give it a sweetheart look.
I am going with a burgundy red to a black with dark almost blood red lips and a nice pink blush.
My hair is also curled, i used an curling iron to curl my hair where as Clara used a flattening iron.
"What do you think the guys will do when they see us?" Clara asks eagerly. Just then the door to my room bursts open and i see Justin standing there with Damian hands over their eyes. 
"We need help" Damian says.
"Help? With what?" Clara asks confused and quickly putting a rob around her body. 
"With these fucking ties that's what!" Justin growls and I can't help but laugh at him. 
"You are in the mafia yet you don't know how to tie a tie" i laugh trying not to ruin the makeup.
"Well not our fault we always went without a tie! It was usually just a shirt jacket and pants and shoes" Damian reply's clearly mad. 
I chuckle softly "keep your eyes closed!"
I wrap a rob of my own around myself and walk up too him "couldn't you have asked Cameron? Or someone else?" Clara asks tying Damians tie as i tie Justin's.
"She's out doing god knows what and everyone else doesn't know either!" Justin reply's.
I shake my head then pat his chest there you go"
Clara turns them around and shoves them out "now let us get ready!"
Justin holds up his hand repeating "sorry"
I shake my head and continue helping Clara with her hair and makeup.
******
A couple hours later im fighting with Clara to get the stupid dresses on.
We finally get Claras on and move to mine.
Theres so many lose fabrics and ribbons that it took a little bit to zip up.
My dress was this very dark almost black grey with this tanish whiteish ribbons weaved in the dress. It had a small v-neckline that plunged a little. It went to the floor so i just picked a nice pair of black heels.

Claras dress was a nice sky blue that was almost white at the top that started to fade to the sky blue with rhinestones spotted all over the dress

Claras dress was a nice sky blue that was almost white at the top that started to fade to the sky blue with rhinestones spotted all over the dress. It had a spaghetti strap that hanged just below the shoulder on her arm and had a u- neckline. It went to the floor to but hers dragged and she truly looked amazing it in.  She grabbed a pair of lace up heels.

We grabbed our jackets and headed out of my room to find the boys asleep on the couch

"Ahem!"
They jolted out of there sleep and ended up falling onto the floor.
"Shit! What happened.....?" Damian trails off as he sees us standing in the door way. Justin looks up next and stops too.
"Are we dead?" Justin asks looking amazed and confused.
I laugh "no you aren't!"
All the sudden i hear a screech and i turn to see Cameron standing there.
"Oh my god! Everyone is going to be drooling over you two!" She screech's with happiness. 
The guys scowl at this and Cameron smiles sweetly.
Cameron looks at the time and basically pushes us out the door and towards the cars.
"CAMERON!!!MY DRESS!" I yell at her and she stops.
"Sorry" she says sheepishly but smiles.
I shake my head and climbed into the limbo Justin's dad bought.
Once we got ther i dragged Clara to the dance floor and started to dance.
Justin told me he was getting drinks and left me and Clara to ourselves.
I had no idea where Damian went but probably to do the same thing. Me and Clara danced the night away.
We laughed our faces off until the slow dance songs came.
I went to find Justin but i was pulled in the opposite direction. The man stood behind me holding my waist keeping me close to him.
"He's looking for you" the man says in a dark tone. 
I freeze up and look around for Justin.
"He's not here he..is....indisposed at the moment" when he says breather i feel like it means something more sinister.
"Who is looking for me? What does he want?"
"Why Who else?" He laughs darkly "he wants you dear, just imagine the things he will do just to get you"
I shiver in his hold even though his body heat is there.
I shake my head, denying that it's him.
"No no!" I say trying to brake from the mans hold.
"Stop fighting darling, wouldn't want to ruin your friends dress now would you?" He asks with a dark chuckle. I look around for Clara and see her dancing with Damian.
As if sensing that someone was look at them Clara looked around. She met my eyes.
Help me! I mouth to her.
She nods her eyes wide and whispers something to Damian.
He notices I'm not with Justin and looks around for him. His gaze hardens and he whispers something to Clara before taking off.
Probably to look for Justin.
From beside me one of the girls looks at me seeing my terrified state she looked confused.
I gave her a desperate look and mouthed RUN!
She took off in a walk then once put of site she bolted.
We kept dancing slowly when he whispered again.
"He will take everything from you!" Tears started falling down my face.
No!
I saw Justin come in panicked looking around for me. Omce he spotted me he started to come towards us.
I shake my head. And pointed at Clara.
Third Person Pov:
It dawned on him as he looked over to Clara who had a red dot on her dress.
He couldn't do anything.
Justin felt so useless and the fear running through him didn't help either.
Damian made his way over to Clara to "check" on her.
"Darling, you cannot move from where you are ok?" He says and Clara nods.
"Why? What's this?" She asks looking done to where the laser was pointing.
"That is a laser" Damian says "you can't move ok? Understood?"
She nods still confused.
She looks around and see the man holding her friends waist and Justin looked like he was in distress.
"What's happening?" She asked her date.
"I don't know, but it is something we don't want to mess with" Damian says shaking his head.
What are we going to do?
******
Writing this chapter was.....Ahhhhhhhhh! I hope you guys like it and will read on to find out what will happen.
Im also in class hehehehe😏🤪
One of buddies looked over my shoulder and questioned me, I replied by saying "im writing my book, Mafia's Angel" he walked away.
Anyways love you guys please read more.
-Emma Anne