Chapter 17

A few days pass and me and Justin haven't kissed since the first one, but we've certainly been tempted to say the least.
It's terrible at school because we have the little barbie bitch chasing him, then we have Clara and Damian staying at our sides all the time. To say the least we've never really been somewhere private for a long amount of time.
Carter has gotten overly possessive over me the past week which is very confusing to me. Yes, he was possessive before this but not to the point where whenever Justin or one of the guys walks into the room, he puts his arm on my shoulder.
Weird.
Cameron has latched herself to her phone and hasn't looked up from it for a while. I've tried to get her to tell me, but she turns me down every time saying "I'll tell you when im ready" ugh i just want to know!
My father's men haven't made a move since the dance but were all on edge. It's put me on edge.
"Hey love" Justin says coming up behind me giving me a hug from behind.
"Justin, you know what would happen if someone spotted us...." i say in a warning voice but smiling.
He chuckles a little and Bury's his face in my neck giving me soft kisses.
He finds my sweet spot just behind my ear and i gasp in surprise and pleasure.
"Justin...."i moan and lean back into him.
He moans softly as I press my rump into him.
I hear footsteps coming towards and launch myself away from Justin.
Cameron comes around the corner and looks like she's going to fall backwards the way she stopped.
"There you guys are!"
If she notices our flustered look but doesn't say. "Come on i gotta show you something!"!
She grabs my arm and halls me outside. I look at her confused.
"Just wait!" She says excitedly.
A few minutes later a truck with horse trailer pulls into the yard and now im extremely confused.
"Cameron........"i say and look at the horse trailer again.
Justin pulls up beside me putting his hand on my lower back to keep out of sight.
The men get out of the truck and open the trailer door to see this beautiful Clydesdale step out.
My mouth dropped in awe.
"Wait...no...you guys didn't!" I exclaimed and ran up to the horse.
"We did!"
"Oh my god!" I walk around the horse who happens to be a mare and decided i want to go on a ride.
I take the lead from the persons hand and ask Justin to help me mount.
Once I'm on-and blushing that he practically saw my whole fucking ass-i take off. I ride like i haven't been free before testing how she moves and how quire she is.
She is such a beautiful horse that i just can't stop and turn back. i ride for a good mile before turning around and slowly walking back home.
What name i'll give her will depend on her personality. if she is a fighter and high spirited it'll be something that has that meaning in it, if she is motherly and calm it'll be one thats motherly.
What can i say?
I think it over and decide to go with Alexandrea. it's a strong and powerful name but also elgant like these horse usually are.
When i get home, Justin is waiting for me by the stable.
"I was going to follow you but seeing as you just meet the horse I decided not to" he explains and i smile softly.
"Thank you for waiting"
"What have you named her?" He questions as we walk into the stable and find an empty stall. 
"Alexandria" the names rolls of my tongue with such emotion it felt like power. 
Justin smirks and slowly pushes me against the stall door "strong name for a strong horse"
I nod "hmm"
We stare at each other before he leans down to kiss me.  I feel the sparks dance across our skin and i melt under his touch.
I moan when he grabs my ass and he chuckles a little.
"You like that?" He says Against my lips and all i respond is with a moan.
We kiss for a little longer before he pulls away reluctantly.
"We should probably go inside" he says resting his forehead on mine breathless as me.
I pout silently.
"Marian......."he warns. 
"Fine" i say still pouting. 
He chuckles softly and we head inside.
******
Super came around and we sat down and turned on a movie.
Which happened to be U571.
I stared intensely at the screen watching what was to happen next.
At some point in the movie I stopped breathing. The crew had hid the submarine in an ice berg and needed to be so quiet that they all held there breath. One guy dropped his wrench and my stomach clenched in fear. He quickly caught it and they escaped safely.
I let out a breath that I didn't realize i was holding until the scene ended. 
We finished the movie and headed to bed. I stayed behind to clean up around and Justin stayed too.
"How are you doing?" He asked softly hugging me from behind. 
"Mentally or physically?" I asked back.
And he pinched me.
I sighed "im still a little shaken from the whole event and it's hard to sleep at night-because of the nightmares and fear of waking up and this be a dream" i say closing my eyes "waking up and still being with my mother and father. being tortured by him." I let a few tears fall before wiping them away.
Someone once told me that the strongest hearts go through the most pain.
I always had a strong heart but I didn't feel as weak as i felt now.
Im a caged bird with broken wings, with the cage door open.
******
Hey guys sorry I hadn't posted in a while i had a little writers block and when you are making a filler chapter with it, it doesn't help.
Let me now if i should put a book that i have made on paper on here it's called the Secret Garden.
Please let me know in the comments.
Love
Emma Anne