Chapter 3

I get up to my alarm going at nine and get ready for my day. I hop in the shower and decide i should shave even though i did that yesterday I'm still shaving. 
What can i say? Im meeting new people.
Anyways I decided to go with denim shorts, a black tank top with a nice blood red flannel that has a hood and black converse high tops. I also wanted my messenger bag, With My brown hair in a braid that would rest on my shoulder. I think i looked cute.
I didn't know if she would make breakfaster or  we would go pick some up so i made a small mixed berry smoothie.
Im sitting watching shadow hunters when my door bell rings. "Coming!" I yell turning off the tv and graving my stuff and smoothie.
I open the door and Cameron is standing there with a grin on her face "well you look cute!"
I smile "thanks"
She nods and we head to her car which happened to be a 1967 grey Ford Mustang. "Shit you have a nice car!"
"Yup she's my baby, now don't spill that in my car or your dead!" She threatens and i feel shes telling the truth.
++++++
Half an hour later we arrive at her house and head in side. 
Her house is amazing it's one of those i look small on the outside huge on the i side houses. There are so many rooms you could host a party and still have room.
"So did you have breakfast?" I shake my head "well my brother should be up soon so I'll make pancakes"I get nervous when she says brother. "Oh He's nice sweetie- flirt a lot though so be careful"
"Ok" i say still nervous.
+++++
"Hey can I borrow your bathroom for a moment?" I ask having been holding it in for an hour.
"Yeah of course, just go up the stairs and too your left it's there" she says and i nod rushing up the stairs.
As I'm going up the stairs i bump into a very muscled shirtless blonde haired man "hey watch it!" He doesn't respond,He just looks at me like I'm crazy. I glare and continue my way to the bathroom.
++++++
Camerons Pov:
"Hey who was that? She's a fucking spit fire" Damian asks confused.
"Oh thats Marian i met her at the club last night"
"Wait you went to a club?!"
"Yes and no, i went there to get a job and i met her and her friend Tyler" I explain and he tenses at the name Tyler "don't worry he's gay" My brother huffs.
A couple minutes later Marian comes down stairs "Marian this is my brother Damian, and his friend Jake"
++++++
Marians Pov:
"Wait thats your brothers friend?!"
She nods confused, he turns too me and gets a better look at me.
"Your brothers friend is the fucking jock and "bad boy" in my fucking school!" I put air quotations on 'bad boy'.
"Yeah I remember you! Didn't i try to hook up with you?" Jake says scratching his head.
"What?!" Cameron screeches
"Yeah but you got sore balls and a few other injuries as a reply!" I spit at him "and hey why don't you go fuck that petty cheer leader shes always following you around like a lost puppy!"
"What the fuck?!" A voice says from behind me and i turn.
"Who the fuck are you?!" I ask still angry.
"Someone who could break your neck if you use that tone again!" The scary man says, he looks like Jake except blue eyes and blonde hair.
"Damian!" Cameron says "i will kill you slowly if you kill her!"
"Damian?"
"Yeah my older brother!"
"So your the friend she met at the bar" he says his voice low and husky.
"Yeah" i give him a raised eyebrow "so?!"
"I thought you said she was nicer" Damian says looking at Cameron.
"Yeah she was-too me"
"Hey I'm nice.....it's just men I don't know I don't trust"then i look to Jake "even the ones i do know"
Damian looks between me and Jake and reads my body language towards him and laughs "so your the reason he came over all fucked up!"
"Yeah..."
"Ha your the best for once he was thinking with his brain and not his dick!" Cameron says laughing as well.
I just hide behind her for the rest of the encounter not trusting myself or more my filter.
++++++
"So how did you like my brother and Jake?" She asks.
"Well knowing Jake for most of high school -he still a jerk but Damian seems nice and kind although he does look intimidating in an handsome way" i say blushing a little.
"Well your the first girl I've been friends with who hasn't collapsed at the sight of them" she says adjusting the mirrors on the car.
"Really?!" I ask "well i thought it was the other way around!"
"Oh no,no,no girl you were just spitting fire to Jake and Damian I'm surprised you didn't cringe away when Damian threatened you"
"Well I've delt with worse" I reply remembering all the things my stepfather did to me. It's true when your Stepdad is a high Mafia lord, and only cares about,sex, money and drugs.
"What do you mean by that?" She asks looking at me with worry.
"Well before i came to California  i lived with my mother and my stepdad, in Manitoba" i start "he was brutal he would beat me and rape mom but she stayed with him, she took drugs so yeah anyways one day i told her i was moving out and she cried in happiness saying i could finally get away from this evil man" i shook my head "i asked her to come with me but she said she can't and that he'll find her, so i packed said goodbye and left" I don't tell her all of it but i tell her the run down of it.
"I am so sorry"
"It's fine i took it and i looked as it like it shaped me"
"Thats good..... what was his name"
So i told her.
++++++
Yes this one is a little longer but the next will be shorter, hope you like it so far.
-Emma Anne