Discontinueing

Im sorry everybody im not going to work on this book anymore 😔

Every time i go to work on it i have no motivation and end up working on my others, im so sorry for everyone reading this book, i hope that you are able to find that my other books are better and that you will like them.

It'll still be published but there will be no more chapters to come.

To answer everyones question, what happens? I will tell you.

Marian and Justin do get together and announce it before a big fight between mafia's. Mason try's to kill Justin to get Marian back to her father. But Marian brutally murders mason.

And most likely other possible relationships became possible.

For anyone just starting the book-feel free to read, just don't expect me to continue the book. Also sorry not sorry for the spoilers- needed to fill the others in.

I am sorry for doing this guys but i want to focus my mind on my other works and make them better and longer then only a thousand words.

My other works- such as Beautiful Web Of Deceit - will have around 1500 words per chapter maybe more if im in a generous mood 😝 anyways i hope that you guys will read the others (their quite better then this)

Thank you for reading this book and note.

Love
Emma Anne

The Mafias Angel-Discontinued जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें