Chapter 14

I scrim again in his hold. Not wanting to be there. 
"You know.....the more you move the more i think about how pretty your body would be underneath me and bleeding" he says darkly and traces his hands down my waist to my hips.
I sucked my breath in. I couldn't do anything in this dress. But i could do one thing.
I relaxed a little and turned around so he was facing me. I trailed my hands down his pants and i feel so dirty and gross right now.
I found his belt and started to fumble with it making it seem like I couldn't get it. He let go to do it when i pushed him away which shoved him into another couple they yelped when they saw me and all said was "RUN!!"
Everyone one in the gym heard me and scattered. This gave me a chance to get to Clara and Damian.
I feel a hand on my shoulder and go to punch the person but that person is Justin.
"Oh sweet baby Jesus!" I cry and hug Justin tightly.
"Sweet baby Jesus indeed" he chuckles and i look around "Clara and Damian are safe"
I nod and we run out of the gym to where the limo is parked.
I hop in and see Clara and Damian sitting beside me. I hug my friend tightly not wanting to let her go. 
She breaks down from the adrenaline and I break down with her.
We pull back and hold each other the rest of the way home.
The limo comes to a stop and the Engine turns off.
"Are we there already?" Clara asks hopefully. I shake my head 'no'.
She sighs clearly done with what's happening tonight.
I rest my hand on Justin's shoulder and point to his spare gun.
He looks at me with hesitation and i give him a look of give-me-the-gun.
He finally hands me the gun and i load it. The door opens and i hold the pistol up only to see Colton.
"Point that gun somewhere else you crazy lady!" He screams.
I lower the gun a bit. "Where are we Colton?!"
"At my place"
"Your place?" Clara asks.
"Yes my place" he says with a skeptical look "I thought it would be a good idea for you guys to hunker down here tonight after what happened....at the dance"
I stare at him "....how did you find out about the dance?"
"As soon as-who ever those guys were-left after beating me up, i called Colton and told him what happened cause he was the one who closet and i needed him" Justin says and now getting a better look at him i see a bruise on his jaw with a cut to his nose and lip.
"Oh my god! Im going to kill him!!!" I scream in rage and frustration.
"Kill who?" Everyone asks.
"My mother fucking father"
******
Unknown pov:
I looked up from my desk and saw a caller id on my phone. 
I answered.
"Sir we uh have a problem" the man-Terry said. 
"What now Terry? I already have enough on my plate" i say irritated. 
"The Mocking bird knows but has friends" Terry reply's clearly terrified of what's coming.
"Friends? Who?"
"Harts Mafia, sir, Californian Devils " Terry whispers.
".....im going to kill that mother fucker!" I say.
I hear Terry take a shuddering breath.
"Anything on the Mill?" I ask calming down......somewhat.
"No sir, but he should be filling the report soon" Terry says speaking fast. As if he wants to end the call.
"Thank you Terry, now keep an eye on The Mocking Jay" and with that i end the call.
Everything is almost in place. 
******
I look around my room that i was borrowing from Colton and collapse on my bed. Clara comes in seeing me sob quietly.
She comes and sits beside me, rubbing my back. "It's him, isn't it?" She asks and i sob harder. 
I sit up and look at her "....I thought....he was....dead, gone! Why is he doing this to...me?! Why?!" I sob and hug her tightly crying into her shoulder. She holds me back whispering "it'll be alright your safe here" I listen to her words.
I hear a knock on my door and Clara goes to open it but only a crack.  Just enough to put her body in the door so im out of sight.  "What?!"
"Were having a meeting" Colton says coldly.
"Fine!" And with that she slams the door in his face.  She looks at me and sighs.  "Let's get you changed"
I get into a pair of sweatpants and a blanket hoodie with cats printed on it. 
Clara holds my shoulder as we walk out of my room. I look at the ground my face empty....my eyes looking at nothing.
Everyone looks at us as we come into the room but i pay them no heed as i stare blankly at the wall.
"So what happened tonight.....?" Asher unsure of where to start.
Justin sighs "well......" and looks at Damian, Damian gives Justin a nod and he continues "me and Damian went to get the girls a drink. Damian got there first and....."
***
I dropped the cups i had in my hands as i was dragged back by too men. 
What in the silver iron is happening?!
They dragged me outside and started hitting me. In my cheek, nose, chest anywhere they could do enough damage to keep me down for a bit.
After a few more kicks they left.
"What the fuck?!" I said and lay there for a minute thinking. Then it dawned "....silver hell"
I called Colton as soon as i could.
"Yeah bro what's up?" Colton says.
"Dance, men, danger, get the fuck over here now!" I growled in my boss voice. 
"Yes boss!" Colton said before hanging up.
I rushed inside and looked for Marian only to see her in a mans arms looking distressed. He had her waist. She caught my eye as i moved towards her. Marian shook her head 'no' then pointed at Clara.
I turned to Clara and saw a laser on her stomach.  Damian was talk to her in a hushed voice and she looked at him confused and scared.
I turned back to Marian not knowing what to do.
I saw him trail his hands down her waist to her hips whispering in her that made her freeze.
She turned around and dragged her hands down his waist to his belt.
From the looks of it she was shaking so hard she couldn't do it properly.
But that was from the looks of it.
As soon as he let go of her she pushed him back into another couple who yelped in shock. 
"RUN!" Was all she said and the place scattered.
*****
Im ending this chapter here because it is a long story so yeah the next chapter will continue and yeah maybe Damian and Claras story but probably not
-Emma Anne