Chapter 4

Warning ⚠️ spoilers to the book series A Court of Thorns and Roses and another book series Throne Of Glass:
++++++
She gasps.
"What?!"
"Nothing, i just saw a bird fly across the road!"
I shrug my shoulders, not bothering to push any father. Not with her.
"So uh where we going?" I ask after awhile of silence.
"Well i thought we could go to the mall and head to indigo" she says and i lighten up "i have to pick some books up soooo....."
"Oh My Shit i love indigo! Have you read Court of Thorns and Roses?!"
"Oh my god! Yes! Nesta and Cassian the whole 'sure we can fuck but i still hate you!' Is like ahhhh!" Cameron screams and we squeal together. "Have you read Throne of glass?"
I nod "but only the first four"
"Who's your favourite Character?"
"Probably Lysandra or Fenrhys!" I say blushing while saying Fenryhs.
"Ooooo who would be your favourite ship?"
"Well i uh shit thats a hard one!" I think for a bit "Who's your favourite ship?"
"Manorian!" She says "they are such a hot couple like someone with ice and magic powers together with someone who could kill him in seconds like ahhhh! Manon and Dorain are perfect together!"
"Mine would be Elorcan! Such a power couple! Softie and cuttie badass women with this man who just scowls all day! Ugh i want that! Just not the i will kill you if you piss me off!"
We continue talking about books as we get to the store and even in indigo we don't stop.
As we were eating lunch i look to my left and see this group of hot guys:all bad boys by the looks of it.
I nudged Cameron and tilt my head towards the group. She looks and scowls. "What?! There hot!"
"Yeah but there friends with my brother-and my brother are there, they also flirt too much let's go!" She quickly ushers me out of my seat with a few curses and we start walking away from them.
"Don't you dare tell my brothers this!"
I nod promising.
"Good" she thinks for a second "i have an idea!"
Oh shit.
++++++
After stopping at a few stores in town we get what we needed.
Which includes heels,a wig for Cameron, and cloths to catch mens eye.
I grab a black button up, and leave the top of it open using sticky boobs to jeep it to me chest and jean shorts with gold bracelet and necklaces, with these black heeled boots and a red purse.
Image below👇

Cameron grabs a brown wig, a corset top thingy with these ripped skinny jeans and narrow heels, with a black hand purse

Image below👇

We change in the back of her car and head into the mall hoping that the boys are still at the food court

They are.
We walk past them and head to the booster juice. The guys heads follow us as we walk past and as soon as we sit down they walk up too us.
"Hey pretty ladies, watch you doing here?" One of them asks and he has this sweet and cute aspect to him.
I squint at him "well we are getting food...." i give him a straight face of 'you idiot' and continue on "then heading to indigo to get books"
"Well could we join you?" Another asks, he looks scary and it's hot.
I look to Cameron who's grinning like a cat. She nods going on with the plan.
Her brother and Jake keep looking at us with confusion. Oh shit, i forgot make-up. Eh whatever. 
The sit with us till we're finished and walk us to indigo. One guy came up to me and rapped his arm around me. 
I look over and see that he has Chocolate brown eyes with black hair and a leather jacket with a rose on the back. It's hot and scary in a way.
"So what's your name, love?" He asks his voice giving me goosebumps.
"Why don't you tell me yours first" i say sweetly. 
"Well I'm Justin, Justin Hart" the man-Justin says and it reminds me of the sub. "And you?" He snaps me out of my trance. 
"Lillian Cloves" I respond using my moms maiden name. 
"Such a pretty name for a pretty girl" the sweet one says. 
I smile to my self and keep walking with them to indigo.
Once we get there i be line it to the part in which has Throne of Glass so i can get the books i need which is the other four.
Justin trails me the best he can "Hey Lillian slow down!" He chuckles.
but I don't slow. "Not a chance! I have to grab books before someone else gets them!"
He laughs.
Once i get to the book section i grab the four books i need and a colouring book of Throne Of Glass and A Court Of Thorns and Roses.
I grin then it fades thinking if i grabbed the gift card. "Hey Justin can you hold this?" I ask him cause i only know his name and I'm not blowing my cover. He grins and takes the books away from me. 
"You don't look like a book nerd" He says.
i shrug.  "Looks can be Deceiving"
He nods and i find the gift card for 150$ in my bag. "Ha!" I shout pulling out the coupon.
I take the books and rush to the counter paying for them then finding the group again.
"Hey we should get going" i call to Cameron.
She nods and walks away.  Of course the boys follow us. 
Once we get to the car Cameron pulls of the wig. 
Damian goes into shock. "Are you telling me i was hitting on my sister and her friend?!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys hoped you liked the chapter this was definitely a fun one to write anyways i have go to go to bed it's like almost One in the morning, so I'll post later.
Love you 😘
-Emma Anne