Love Your Mothers

Hello everyone! So glad to see you all here! So in honor of today, I'm going to write a Mother's Day special chapter!

Kenny makes a cameo in this one! As for the killer mustache part, blame my dorky friends. You know who you are. ;)

I don't have anything to say, so enjoy!

Prompt: Lee takes Clem out to buy things for Carley for Mother's Day. Modern AU.

XX

"Lee, come over here! Leeee! Daddy!"

Lee heard Clem calling out to him. They were in a store, doing some Mother's Day shopping. He knew that it was the day before and that he should've done this earlier. But at least he wasn't doing his shopping the day of, right?

Lee pushed the cart to the aisle next to his, which was where Clementine was calling out from. He didn't know why he was letting her walk around herself, it was very dangerous. But he was making sure to keep her in earshot.

"What do ya see, sweet pea?" He asked, approaching his little girl. She had a smile on her face, making Lee wonder what she had found. She was standing by a set up that said "Mother's Day, perfect last minute gifts". Lee laughed.

"This." Clementine said, attempting to pick up a big box, but failing.

"Don't strain yourself, sweetheart. Let me get it." Lee said, lifting up the box and examining it. It was pretty heavy, which was probably due to the fact that there was a back massager in there.

"Isn't it nice? We should get it for mommy!" Clem said happily. Lee smiled and put the box in the cart.

"Why not." Lee said. The back massager was surprisingly expensive, over 100 dollars. But it was Mother's Day, and he had to spoil Carley.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Clem suddenly shouted.

"What?" Lee asked, cocking a brow.

"What about this? Would mommy like this better?" Clem asked, holding up a candle set containing six candles. It was also expensive, but again, Lee didn't care.

"Maybe. We should get it for her." He looked at the candle box, and then his eyes shifted to the back massager. "What do you think, Clem?"

"Candles!" Clem said excitedly. "I think mommy will like them better, plus they're less money."

"Honey, we don't care about the money. We just want to get a good gift for mommy, okay?"

"Okay. But I still think candles."

"Alright then." Lee said, putting the candles in the cart. He took the back massager out and out it back on the display.