The Obsession Is Real

Hey guys! I'm not having that great of a day, so I decided to write something short, just for fun. If it's no good, I'm sorry to the person who gave me

Prompt: Lee is obsessed with the pretty news reporter on the 6 O' Clock news, who happens to be Carley. Modern AU where Lee is married.

XX

Lee flicked on the TV, smiling. It was 6:00, time for the news. He'd never been so interested in the news before, but that was until that pretty new girl had become one of the reporters.

He waited as a commercial ended and watched as her pretty face showed up on the screen.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw his wife approach and sit beside him on the couch. He payed her no mind and kept paying attention to the TV. He wasn't even listening to what the reporter girl was even talking about, he just simply watched her and examined her features.

"I don't know why you insist on watching the news every night, it's so boring." His wife said with a laugh, but he wasn't paying attention to her.

"Um... Lee?" She asked him.

"W... What?" He asked as a commercial came on.

"Why the hell where you just so absorbed in the news for a second there? What was so important?"

"Nothing, really. I was just zoned out for a second." He lied. No way was he going to tell his wife that he was practically drooling over the news reporter, who's name, he learned, was Carley.

His wife just shrugged and sighed.

And when the news came back on again, Lee did the same thing that he did before. He stared at the screen and didn't even speak. When the news ended, Lee flicked the TV off with a sigh.

"Something's wrong with you." His wife insisted.

"Nothing." He lied. The problem was really that he had to wait until 10:00, when the next news sweep was on, to see Carley.