"A radio wave transmitter from the button triggers it, but if we have the reverse signal maybe we could-" Zenitsu paused

"What is it? Got any ideas?"

"EMP, of course!" Zenitsu ran towards the cart he had brought along

"What are you doing? Electro magnetic pulse?" Shinobu looked at the male clueless

"If we can make an EMP generator of sort, strong enough to disrupt the mechanism of these explosive-" Zenitsu got cut off

"Then we could disarm them all. Good idea." Shinobu went to help. "Do you have such thing?"

"Unfortunately I did not, but we can make one." Zenitsu let out all of the tools he carries

"Make one? From these chemicals? It's feasible but-"

"I know you're quite experienced in this sort of thing. Cut down the act and mix them to create bla bla bla........." Zenitsu babbled on. "Got that?"

"You sure do know your stuff. How old are you?"

"In my 20s, lets leave it at that." Zenitsu simply said

"Hmm, quite young. Don't you want to know mine?" Shinobu teased the man

"It's rude to ask a woman of her age. For that reason I will not do it."

"Hmm, a gentleman are we?" She continues to mix the chemicals together. "If we survived this whole mess, why don't you come with me?"

"Should we finish making the device and survive, I believe we know what's to come."

"I see." Shinobu gave him a glare. "You're that kind if person eh?"

"We will see. Once storm had passed, blood may still shed among us. Question is, who will that be?"

"Till then, be ready for anything. Whether it's the explosion or me, both aren't a good choice."

'This woman, she's a threat no matter what I do. I need to be cautious.'

.

.

.

.

.

Around the same time inside an apartment building, two figure dancing around each other with shining blades in their hands. The room walls and interior filled with slash marks, some deep enough to cause a fatal wound upon those on the receiving end. Spies clashes their sharp blades for one man in the room.

"You're quite skilled Tatsuo-kun." Kanae gasps for air

"Same goes to you. I supposed you're no ordinary person, at least in your ranks."

"What do you mean by my ranks?" She got curious

"I supposed you don't believe that you're the only one operating in the shadows do you? Yet you remain clueless of who I was." Tatsuo calmly said

"Are you implying that there's more of you?"

"Us, I think you meant by us." Tatsuo lowers his weapon. "We both do it for the sake of world peace, no?"

"A world peace is only temporary. Our mission is to make it permanent." Kanae sat down. "A spark is all it takes to ignite a war. And a war is the last thing we want from today."

"There are countless of soul wanting a war for their own benefit, or simply revenge." He looked out the window. "These innocent lives do not belong to the frontline. We make sacrifices for them and only them. That's our job."