CHAPTER 16 | Hanging with Roomies |

if y'all didn't know which is probably me too the date in the story it's September 21 as the date cause most common high schools start around early August or even late July and Ik it hadn't seem to be that far already but just PRETEND CAUSE I'M NOT DOING ALL THAT CRAP. AND EVERYONE IS SORDA GETTING MORE USED TO EACH OTHER

                                                                          MOON'S POV

Moon was doing well with her roommates she could say. Kinkajou and Carnelian were her two roommates. Kinkajou was her normal jolly self and Carnelian still her rude strong self. Moon was laying on the couch reading her favorite series. Wings of fire. 

 Carnelian was at the gym exercising while Kinkajou was trying to make some cupcakes for their friends. Mainly their 'friends group'. Qibli, Turtle, Carnelian, Umber, and.. Winter. Moon's opinion on Winter was very... Something. When she was grouped for him in Science, he was sometimes very quiet or even quivering- but he still was focused on each assignment. 

For her first year of real school in a while, it was pretty good. Some cons here and there but still it was a nice school. She'd already met the heads of the school and they were pretty welcoming and kind. She was stuck in her thoughts and show until Kinkajou came skipping into the room with a cardboard container in her hands. 

" Let's go Moon!" Kinkajou said excitingly, pulling Moon up from her reading space. " Wh- where are we going? I- I'm not even dressed y- yet!" Moon exclaimed, sliding a bookmark into her book page. 

" Ok fine but don't take too long!" Kinkajou agreed. 

" I have to get a little something on too!" The girls got dressed.

—----------------------------------------------------------------

Moon and Kinkajou were nearly at their destination. Turns out Kinkajou was making cupcakes for their classmates. Kink said it was for a small 'greet' for them. Kink hopped around the sidewalk in a very jolly kiddish mood and her light colored skirt flowing with her rhythms. Moon never knew why she was always like that, but it was very enjoyable and funny to watch. Moon giggled slightly as Kinkajou nearly tripped over a small rock. 

" Hey! That wasn't funny!" Kinkajou called, grumped with her arms crossed and her lips pouted out, still trotting by Moon's side. 

" Sorry! I couldn't help it! You look like a little kid when you do stuff like that!" Moon stated, chuckling. But what Moon was saying was sordave true since Kinkajou was very short with her baby face. The friends giggled and chatted a bit until they got to their friends/classmates dorm. 

" Hmmm, C054.." Kinkajou paused. 

" Yup! Right dorm number!" Kinkajou remarked, brushing the invisible dust off the top container. " Why so professional?" Moon questioned, tucking some hair behind her hair. 

" No- no reason! Ju- just want to say hi and- and a- all!" Kinkajou stated, stuttering slightly. Moon knew she was obviously lying. Moon was very good at telling what people were feeling or thinking since she studied a lot about human mind, facial expressions and how it affects the bod. Moon just ignored it and knocked on the door.

No answer.

Moon knocked once again.

No answer.

Kinkajou then banged the door harshly with her fist causing Moon to jump slightly. Someone had finally answered the door. It was Winter. He seemed to look the same. His emotionless eyes and a mask with a hood. The only difference was that he was wearing all black this time.