| INTRODUCTION FOR MOONWATCHER |

Moon packing her school supplies into her black - greenish backpack. She placed her Phthalo colored notebook into the big pocket back of her backpack. 

" Is everything in there!?" Her mother asked while washing the dishes. 

" Yes mom!" Moon answered back, zipping her backpack. 

Moon left her room with her backpack in her hand.

" Leave the backpack by the doorstep so you don't forget it for tomorrow." Her mom said. Moon did what she just said and planted it next to the door. It was around 7 o'clock and Moon and her mother finished dinner just 40 minutes ago.

Moon laid herself onto the cottoned couch with the TV already on her favorite show, How to Train Your Dragon.

 Her mother was just finished with the dishes. " Excited for tomorrow?" Her mother questioned, softly rubbing her head. 

" Not really, can I maybe just get homeschool like we did for half of middle school and 9th/10th grade?" Moon begged. 

" No! I told you this ten times. And plus I only got you homeschooled so we can stay away from your father." Moon remembered why she got homeschooled. Her father, Morrowseer.

He was very abusive and even used to be a wanted criminal because of drugs. Moon doesn't remember much about her father since he left Moon and her mother when she was just 4. He didn't wanna deal with the responsibility with Moon. But Moon does remember one memory when she was around 11 years old. 

Morrowseer had visited Moon and Secretkeeper once. He talked to her mother about their relationship and Moon. It ended badly with Secretkeeper with some bruises and the police arresting Morrowseer for abuse, intimidation, assault, theft, and prostitution. 

She hasn't seen her father since but just in case her mother kept her for homeschool. But unfortunately she had to go to school for the rest of High school.

" Look honey, I did it to protect you and I think you're going to be okay for this year. And remember, after some homeschooling for Middle School you went to 8th grade for a year. It wasn't that bad so maybe High School won't be that bad." Secretkeeper reassured Moon and hugged her softly. "

 Alright mom, I'll try my best." Moon said, hugging her mother back. Secretkeeper smiled warmly at her daughter.

" Great." They hugged just a few seconds longer.

" Now tell me, are you gonna have any crushes this year?" Her mom joked.

" Mommmm!" Moon blushed embarrassed.

" I bet that means a yes!" 

" N- no!" Moon struggled to say while her mom tickled her.

Moon giggled uncontrollably and her mother laughing. Maybe it was going to be a few good years at High School.