CHAPTER 51 | Prom prt 1 |

MOON POV

The day of the Dance. Just 5 minutes away.. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I started as a shy, quiet, introverted girl and here I was, Different isn't it? Wearing my beautiful dress and waiting in my dorm. Could I actually do this..? 

Yes I can.

—-------------------------

Three knocks on the door. I walked slowly towards the door, my heels making a small footsteps sound as I did so. 

Click clack. 

My hand raised towards the doorknob, my fingers trembled as so did my legs but I knew I could do this. I let out a shaky breath before turning the doorknob to reveal Winter. 

He was fabulous

M- maybe he was ready and I wasn- No. I am ready. 

"Winter.." 

I say slowly, a small smile growing on my face as a blush crossed my cheeks. 

"Moon.." Winter says as a handsome grin crossed his lips. He extended his hands for me to take. I slowly but not shakingly, extended my arm and laid it against his. He pulled a swift move and pulled me close, embracing me into a warm embrace. 

I buried my face into his neck as I hugged him back softly. I knew I loved him. Before we could pull away from our embrace, a flash was heard in front of us. 

"Mom!"

 I shouted as I was all red in embarrassment as she took a picture of us. Winter chuckled awkwardly as he pulled away, covering his flushed face. 

"You guys are so cute!" My mom said with a sweet smile. Winter then looked at me with an raised eyebrow why she was here. 

"You know how moms are.." I chuckled softly as I then went up to my mom and gave her a hug to get a wet kiss on the forehead. 

"Have a good dance you too! And no-" 

Winter quickly cut her off before she could say it. 

"Y- yes ma'am! No need to worry, I promise to take care of your wonderful daughter." He said sweetly with a rare but warm smile. 

My mom nodded before waving us off. 

"Bye mom!" We waved as we then headed out the door.

Winter suddenly then held my hand with his veiny and rough hands but I liked the feeling. My soft and gentle hands took his as he guided me down through the stairs and apartment. It was silent throughout the walk but a warm silence followed as well. Winter then spoke up. 

" You look very beautifully stunning as usual." He chuckled softly as his eyes wandered around my dress, body, and face. I nodded as a thank you. 

"You do too.." I said. I was so quiet but I was so nervous but not at the same time. I thought thoroughly how this dance would turn out until I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

" No need to be nervous Moon, I know how you are but.. I love you with all my heart, y'know that?" I blushed fiercely by his words as they were so affectionate. He caressed my shoulder gently with his unique handsome smile on his face. 

Maybe-.. I should stop being so scared and anxious. Plus, he is the love of my life. I gave him a warm smile and out my hand over his hand that was on my shoulder. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before looking away in embarrassment and blushing a lot. I chuckled softly as I noticed Winter's shocked and flushed face.