CHAPTER 1 | FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL |

WINTER'S POV

     Winter woke up with something poking him on the shoulder. Well, someone. Winter slowly flicked his eyes open. He was welcomed to his bully sister with a provoked facial expression. 

" Wake up wimp, it's the first day of high school." Icicle stated, poking him harder on the shoulder. Winter pushed her hand away harshly, getting up from his mattres.

" Get ready before I punch the hell out of you like dad did last night." Icicle said with an irritated tone in her voice. Winter then remembered the 'Talk' last night.

He had washed off the blood from his forehead and nose in his bathroom. He'd had a very bad bruise from the slam of the table. The red slap marks did fade off a bit but the black eye was very obvious. 

" Can you leave my room now?" Winter asked, irritated by her absence. 

" No." Icicle pushed Winter firmly to the floor.

" ORDER ME AGAIN AND I'M GOING TO BEAT THE SH!T OUT OF YOU!" Icicle stomped away and slammed the door hard enough for his mattress to shake. " B!tch."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winter and Icicle were at the first steps of the school. Jade High School. 

It was Enormous. Most likely even 5 times wider than his family's mansion since there was dorms. Winter was deep in thought until Icicle wapped him on the head. 

" Pay attention Ice - Head!" Another nickname for Winter. 

" Now listen to what I say Winter. You will keep your head down, meaning don't EVER bring attention to yourself. In Fact, don't talk to anyone unless for class. Don't ever reveal a bit of yourself! Don't answer any question about yourself unless a teacher asks you but don't get personal." Icicle remarked, jabbing a finger to his head. 

" Yeah yeah." Winter muttered, rolling his eyes, brushing her finger away. 

" Oh, and also don't ever and I mean NEVER. Let anyone talk about ME. Unless it's about how great I am." Icicle reassured.

" Sure." Winter muttered.

They'd entered the school. It was very neat and clean for a first observation. There were posters with quotes everywhere.

Some very sh!tty quotes infact. Winter then noticed a huge banner that said: Welcome Jade Dragons! That must be the mascot for this school. There were students everywhere. Some girls squealing of seeing their besties, boys laughing hysterically, teachers showing directions. He wasn't going to enjoy this.