CHAPTER 5 | Crush already!? |

KINKAJOU'S POV

    Kinkajou was skipping over to her next class, Science. Even though she wasn't the best at atoms and witchy stuff she did LOVE her new class! People are so funny and nice! Like Umber, Qibli, Moon, Winter, and the handsome Turtle- WAIT, handsome Turtle... 

More like cute Turtle. Kinkajou skipped throughout the hallway with a silly grin across her face. Maybe she already found love on the first day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kinkajou was on her 5th period already. That might've been fast but between the period were so LONGGGGGG. In Kinkajous time clock anyway. She was in math class / Algebra class with Mrs. Kestrel. She did kinda looked like Carnelian and the personality of Carnelian but was around her early 40's and more boring. 

Mrs. Kestrel was explaining what stuff they'll learn and other stuff that Kinkajou wasn't listening to. She was too busy observing each of her may or may not classmates. 

There wasn't many people she was friends with before in her class except Turtle from 5th grade, Tamarin from 2nd grade, Coconut from also 2nd grade. She was so happy since she had all her favorite besties in a few of her classes. Kinkajou was still observing everyone until she laid her eyes on a girl from Homeroom. 

Isn't that Moonwatcher? She seems quiet and shy but that was just like Turtle when I first met him and now he's one of my favorite besties! Maybe she'll be like another Turtle. Well not as cute he is and how dreamy and how chill he is and his cite smile- NOPE! SNAP OUT OF IT KINK! YOU HAVE BEEN HAVING A HUGE CRUSH ON HIM SINCE THE 5TH GRADE CHILL!! Ba- back to Moon! Kinkajou looked back at Moon. 

She was writing small notes for her class. She seemed to be very pretty Kink had to admit. I'll talk to her during lunch. Introduce her to my friends! Great idea Kink! I know were the best :)! Kink imagined high fiving her conscience and went back to real life.