CHAPTER 18 | Start of Friendship |

QIBLI POV

Qibli chatted with his friends at lunch again. " And then SQUEEEEEE!! The bottle flys every where! Some even got on me!" Pronghorn exclaimed, flying his arm around as an presentation. 

" That's why we tell you not to put sparkling juice in your plastic bottle!" Qibli yelled, setting Pronghorn down. 

" Y'know he'll never listen." Changbia stated, rolling his black eyes. " Yeah yeah-" 

" Did you heard about the fight?" " Yeah! It sounds like Bigtail and Winter might have some drama!" Two girls whispered to each other by the table acrossed them. All of them raised eyebrows. 

" Wait, what drama!?" Pronghorn questioned at the girls. " You hadn't heard? Look!" One of the girls with a white tanktop and bright brown amber hair showed a video from their esthatic phone case. The video was playing a fight with Bigtail and Winter. It seemed like Winter had pissed him off. 

" When was that!?" Changbia asked, pulling the phone closer. 

" Just around 10. If your wondering about anything else you should ask Bigtail himself!" 

The other girl pointed to a table across the lunchroom just several tables away from them. Bigtail was standing one foot on the table and explaining his grate 'tale' of their fight. 

" Where's Winter?" Qibli asked, looking around. 

" I don't know but he's really making sure nobody questions him." The girl from earlier remarked, taking her phone back. " If you want to see the video again just go on Snap, Tiktok, and Insta." The girl explained, scrolling through the social media platforms. 

" It's posted everywhere!" Pronghorn exclaimed, scrolling through his cracked Iphone. 

" Yeah it's a big deal! Something definitely going to happen soon enough." The other girl said, nudging her friend. " Can you guys maybe keep us up with the news?" Qibli requested. 

" Welllll~ aren't you in the same dorm and classes together?" Qibli nodded. " If you could give us info each day about him even the most smallest information we'll keep you up and even some secret business stuff too." The other girl explained, calling a deal. 

" Deal." 

" Deal." They both shook hands and promised their deal. " Thanks! Now we'll be back to our 'girl stuff'!" The girls turned themselves back and went back to their conversation which the boys did too just with a different subject. 

" Dang Qibli! That was smart!" Pronghorn said, wapping his back. 

" What do you mean?" Qibli questioned, taking a bite out of his Sloppy Joe. " Well first of all.." Pronghorn cracked his knuckles ready to give a long explanation. 

" First of all, you could get yourself hooked up with that girl for helping her. Second of all, gain more popularity by giving info. Third of all, gain some secret info that the girls are keeping or even Bigtail." Pronghorn explained, rubbing his hands together. 

" That's actually very helpful not gonna lie." Changbia side-noted, biting into his lunch. Qibli thought for a moment.

" Well, I don't really like being that type of guy though. Pretend being a nice loyal friend and gain trust with him and later on he finds out and stuff and you know what, everything falls apart." Qibli explained, disagreeing with Pronghorn and Changbia. 

" Yeah, but don't worry Qibli. I bet nothing is going to happen and if anything does.. Well I don't know, just try not to get yourself beat up by him!" Pronghorn joked at the last part, patting Qibli's back. Pronghorn frowned.