CHAPTER 2 | FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL |

MOON'S POV

     Moon was standing right at the entrance of Jade High School. Legs were quivering slightly, biting her lip, hands gripping tightly on her backpack straps. 

" Don't worry Moon, it's going to be the best years of high school." Her mother reassured, rubbing her arm. 

" Look, you're going to go to school for a few hours and then come back home. Not too hard right? Just like you used to do before. You can do this." Secretkeeper hugged her daughter tightly. Moon wasn't sure she could do this. Even though her mom was very supportive and lovable, school wasn't like her. 

" Promise me you can do this?" Her mother asked, letting go of her. Moon hesitated to answer.

 " Y- yes." Moon stuttered. 

" Alright see you later. " Right before her mom could leave her she mentioned one more thing. " Oh! I should've told you earlier but after a month of school your going to live in the nice dorms they have."

 " D- dor- Dorms!?" Moon stuttered, getting anxious by the second. " Yes yes, sorry I didn't told you earlier I forgot. But remember this. You, can, do, this. Now have a great day of high school." Her mother left Moon quickly and went her ways. Moon stood their, frozen. She couldn't do this. Mom said I can do this.. I can do this. I think... Moon entered the school and already regretted it when she saw the hundreds of students. 

She got anxious with every footsteps and sounds of chatting everywhere. Moon looked down at her outfit she had wore for the first day. She wore a white shirt with a tannish sweater over and an oversized blue jeaned jacket overtop. She had short black flappy jeans with tannish colored ankle warmers with Van shoes. She had a messy bun and bangs in front. 

Moon whipped her head up. Moon observed the school entrance quickly. It does seem to be a clean and organized school. Maybe mom was right, I can do this.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moon was at her locker organizing and cleaning each inch of it. Finally done cleaning off the dust. Moon unzipped her backpack which was hanging from the hanger and grabbed out a photo. It was Moon and her mother when they went on a trip to New Zealand. 

Someone had helped them take a picture of them with a majestic mountain range background. Moon sticked it onto her locker door. That was a very good trip. Moon smiled slightly by the picture, too distracted when she leaned back and tripped someone over. " Oph!" Moon looked back and noticed someone had fallen. " O- oh! I- I'm so so- sorry!" Moon stuttered, helping the person with their materials. 

She'd hadn't seen the person until she tilted her head up. Moon observed them carefully. He'd wore a white nearly oversized blank hoodie with baggy black pants. He had messy short hair that was a bit of a mess. His face was fortunately covered with a black mask, small black sunglasses and a baggy hood over. She then handed him his white - bluish pen. She felt a quick brush by his pale smooth hands but quickly ignored it. 

He'd quickly swiped the pen out of hers but Moon saw a quick glimpse of a small white bandage on the side of his pale hand. They both got up and Moon apologized once again. " I- I'm really so- sorry- '' The boy had ran off quickly within a blink of an eye. Could've at least give a thank you. Moon went back to organizing her locker. I wonder what's wrong with them.