CHAPTER 22 | POVS |

A LOT OF DIFFERENT POV

QIBLI POV)

" MOM!! WHERE ARE THE DECORATIONS!?!?" QIbli shouted, searching through cabinets and boxes. 

" HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW!? YOU WENT SHOPPING WITH SMOLDER! ASK HIM!" His mother shouted back. He couldn't find any of them. His mom promised that she would help decorate the house and go shopping for him but turns out, 'sHe WaS bUsY' with work. Turns out one of the shopping stores was getting sued due to the ' big prices' on everything. So his mother was too busy working with all the paperwork, negotiating, and all that stuff in the mall. 

He couldn't fully blame her though- she was the manager of the whole mall which she had to be included in everything that happens in each store. He sighed in exhaustion and kept digging through each cabinet. 

" Still lookin?" Smolder asked, patting his slick haired head. 

" Do you know where it is?" Qibli asked while he continued searching. 

" Right here buddo." Smolder pulled out a decorated plastic bag. 

" Where was it!?" Qibli seized the bag while rummaging through it. 

 " So who's going to be at the party?" Smolder asked. 

" I'm pretty sure Moon, Kink, Turtle, Umber, probably not Carnelian, and maybe Winter." Smolder raised an eyebrow. " Was Umber your boyfriend or Winter-?" 

Qibli looked at him in accusion and shock. " Umber of course! Why would I be with Winter!? You've never met the guy before anyways!" Qibli exclaimed, organizing the decorations. " Hehe, y'know I'm joking Qibli! I like teasing you." Smolder remarked, smiling warmly. Qibli pouted his lips. " Fine let's get decorating."

KINKAJOU POV)

She adjusted the picture carefully, getting every angle perfect. After taking over ten minutes getting a perfect picture position she finally had it perfect. She smiled at the picture warmly. 

" Hey baby sis, watcha doin'?" Glory greeted, patting her head. " Hanging this up." Glory glanced at the picture. Their parents had divorced a month after Kink was born and since then they haven't seen their parents since. Even though she really don't remember them at all, she still misses them. She supposes Glory does too. " It's okay Kink, maybe they'll come back some day. But right now we gotta focused on the family we got right now." Glory explained. 

" I know Glory, thanks though." Glory smiled at her little sister. " Hey, when is Deathbringer going to join our family?" Kinkajou asked, tilting her head. Glory's face immediately went beet red. 

 Wha- well- WERE NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT THAT!!" Glory ran off and went back to her duties. Kinkajou giggled to herself, she loved teasing Glory with her boyfriend. " KINKAJOU! CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE?" Her grandma called. " OKAY!" Kinkajou took one last glance at the picture. Merry Christmas mom and dad. Kinkajou then ran off to help her grandmother

TURTLE POV)

A lot of stuff was going on at home. Everyone was busy decorating or at least doing tasks from his mother- well except Turtle and his many siblings. He sighed in annoyance as he listened to his chaotic brothers run around the enormous room. 

" GOT YOU!!" 

" NUH-UH'' Turtle continued reading his book in comfort but annoyance by the sounds. 

'' Sup Turt." His older brother greeted, sitting beside him by the beanbag. 

" Hi Kraken." Turtle greeted blandy. 

" What's wrong bro?" Turtle hesitated. 

" No- nothing." His brother clearly caught his lie. He smirked. " To scared to admit your love to someone?" Turtle eyes went into shock. 

" How did you kno-" 

" Sh sh- a brother knows, a brother knows." Kraken smiled, patting his soft hair. " So~ Who's the lucky girl?" Kraken asked, nudging him slightly with a sussy smirk. 

" Um, Kinkajou.." His brother's eyes went into confusion and shock. " Kinkajou? The exciting Kinkajou!?" 

" Mhm." Kraken made the face, ' you serious!?'. " Something wrong with that?" 

" Well~ Y'know what, you'll figure it out. Now I gotta teach our brothers how to actually wrestle someone." His brother left him to himself. What does he mean by that..?

MOON POV)

" But I don't want to goooo!" Moon complained as her mother continued searching for more clothing. 

" Oh come on! Your relatives are going to be there, aunts, uncles, cousins-" Moon cutted her off, " Don't you hear yourself!? That's way too many people, plus you know I hate crowded places!" Her mom gave the :/ look. 

" Look Moon, you haven't seen them in a very long time. Please do this for me? For once?" Her mom was on her knees with her hands gripping softly onto her arms. Moon thought deeply to herself. I pretty much have no choice. It's not like I can just go somewhere else- A flashback popped into her mind like a lightbulb. The invitation Qibli gave me! 

She'd immediately clambered her pockets looking for the envelope. " Here! I- I got an invitation to a party!" Her mom looked at the envelope in shock. " OH THATS GRATEFUL!! OF COURSE YOU CAN GO!" Her mom's pleasing look somehow had turned to 6 yr old jumping up and down when getting ice cream. Moon giggled at this while her mom continued her exciting mood. Finally, an escape! Moon and her mom went to get her favorite food for celebration, this was great for Moon. 

GUYS I THOUGHT I PUBLISHED THIS CHAPTER ALREADY BUT TURNS OUT I FORGOT TO ADD MOONS POV AND I WAS GOING TO WORK ON IT BUT I FORGOT OML

hoped u guys laved todays chapter tho :D