CHAPTER 23 | help |

NARWAL POV

He slammed his fist onto the wooden table harshly. Why can't she ever understand!? I tell her to do something easy but she can never even do the smallest sh!t! Tundra came out of her calming state and eyed his beer glass. He knew what she was thinking. He glared at his wife, giving her a message. 

" Hmph. Fine-" She paused. " You're right." Tundra admitted, crossing her legs in a seductive way and lighting her cigar. She laid the bottom of her chin onto the palm of her hand with her elbow laying on the table, her face in a blank manner and blowing into the cigar, letting out a puff of smoke. This b!tch.. He knew exactly what she was doing. It was how his wife intimidated him. And in a part of his mind which nobody knows- but surprisingly his wife knew- that pose did intimidate him. 

One reason why he did marry her. They both had a silent stare contest. 

" What is your stupid explanation!?" Narwhal barked. Her intimidation clearly went through him. A small chuckle came from Tundra but she wiped it away a second later. 

" Icicle explained to me he's in some type of 'group'. A friend group." She emphasized, taking in another blow of her cigar. He hadn't had friends since Hailstorm was around. Only if that unsuccessful son was here. He thought for a moment. 

" Did she see anything?" He questioned, taking some sips of his beer. 

" The normal stuff- Laughing, talking, hanging out, secrets." Tundra explained, twirling her fingers around her cigar. 

" He's gaining trust, caring about them. The more we let him hang out with him.." She paused and took one last breath into her cigar. " The more he'll give out. The more his friends are going to get curious. His little hood and mask. Everyone knows him, Narwhal. Once he let that little secret out- boom. Everyone knows and I'm getting charged while you head to jail." She ended her explanation and blunted out her cigar. He knew why he was going to jail. She's right for once there. We can't let anyone know, we gave him many warnings and he hasn't listened to any of them. Narwhal was in deep thought until a mischievous smirk came across his face. 

Tundra continued smoking her cigars until Narwhal chugged down his whole beer bottle. He wiped his lips and cracked his knuckles. 

" I guess I have to give him a warning. Something to show his.. Consequences." Narwhal explained. Tundra thought of this idea. 

" Hm, smart for once. Using violence. Where is he anyway?" Tundra asked, smoking her cigar. Narwhal was about to get up from his seat when he saw a quick movement by the kitchen. I guess I'll have to teach him two lessons today. " Come out bastard. I know you're there." Winter came out slowly from behind the pillar with his gaze down to the floor. A quick shiver went through his spine. Instead of himself taking control, he felt the drunkenness into him. " You son of a b!tch!" He threw a glass of wine right into Winter. 

The blow trembles his son down, blood rushing to from his head. He frowned, not impressed by his damage. He grabbed another glass and threw it to Winter's arm. Blood gored from the spot he hit. His wife watched with an upset frown across her pretty face. This b!tch can't appreciate anything! He looked around and noticed his glass cabinet. That'll work. 

He harshly opened the small cabinet and seized a big wine bottle. Surprisingly he popped the top open and threw a hard headshot. That's when he really lost his mind. He stomped over where his bloody son was quivering. " Here's a lesson for you. Don't. Mess. Up."

—----------------------------------------------------------------

WINTER POV)

Blood morshed everywhere, bloody cuts, tears, the wind. He started to cry. Not because of the pain, maybe a little. But his weakness. He was known for that by his family. He continued to sob in agony. " You little punk a$$!" His father slapped him harshly on the cheek causing a big noticeable hand mark. 

" S- stop!" He begged, which his father ignored. He seized his wrist pulling it up and having another glass, slamming it right into his ribs. The pain stinged throughout his body causing more tears to rain down his face. 

" YOU FEEL THAT PAIN!?!? THAT'S HOW MUCH PAIN YOUR GOING TO CAUSE TO OUR REPUTATION IF YOU CONTINUE THIS HULIGAN!!!" Winter just replied with more sobbing. Narwhal hauled Winter to the wall and searched through the kitchen.

NARWHAL POV)

He searched the area furiously. He wanted to find something. Something helpful. Something that'll create an interesting effect. A smooth cut sliced his finger causing blood to peer out. He'd raised his gaze revealing a thick, smooth, clean knife. 

he knife's gleam had caught his attention. Perfect. His fingers gripped onto the hard black handle, his arctic eyes filled with interest and rage. He'd raised the knife to his gleaming eyes, eyeing the beautiful figure. He'd turn towards his pitiful son with his hand gripped tight onto the silky knife. He'd stop right in front of his son. 

His eyes in shock and fear, trying to back away from the wall. He'd loved seeing fear. The power by it. " Ple- plea- please- do- don't- don't!" Winter choked out through his sobs. 

" Too late."