Kyoto

Yo,

I'm back with the Next Chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you share your feedback wity me.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

'Telepathy' conversation through Telepathy.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 39

Kyoto

"Ok class. I have an announcement to make. We are going to Kyoto for a school trip. So be prepared for it." Rossweisse said with a cheerful smile.

'Kyoto?'

'Fox Priestess,' Naruto and Kurama realised. Sona and Rias snickered when they saw the surprise on the blonde's face.

Their training is going well and Naruto is giving them pointers and sometimes forcing them to go through exercises which they have never heard of. Recently, they got a new assignment from Lord Gremory.

Flashback

10 days Ago

"What do you think happened between Naruto and Gabriel? She seemed oddly attracted to him." Rias said as they sat in the ORC room to discuss things while Naruto was somewhere.

"As if I know. She said something when that Holy Light deafened us, I'm interested to know that more." Sona said, adjusting her glasses. A magic circle lit in the middle of the room and a hologram appeared.

"How are you 2 doing?" Zeoticus Gremory asked, appearing in front of them.

"Father!" Rias said and bowed in respect.

"Lord Gremory," Sona bowed in respect. He looked around and missed a certain lazy wave and turned to Rias and Sona.

"Where is Naruto?"

"He is busy and asked us to not disturb him until he comes back," Rias said and Zeoticus got a mischievous smile.

"Is it? Then I have some news for you. As every year, we have a school trip planned." He said with a growing smirk. Sona and Rias gave him an unimpressed look.

"Where? You ask?" He said and they nodded boredly.

"To Kyoto!" He exclaimed and that word shocked them more than anything.

As a High School, going on school trips is common and even more so for Kuoh High as it is maintained and run by Devils. But they never got permission to explore other supernatural cities.