A Water Devil and Lust

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you like it.

As I'm releasing a new story Today, it's a Double Update. Check out my other Naruto story which takes place in Fairy Tail world.

"Normal Speech"

'Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 7

A Water Devil and Lust

Naruto walked to his home at a sedate pace. He is in no hurry and is currently observing the unwanted visitor waiting for him at his house, amused.

Souna Shitori or Sona Sitri wanted to discuss things with the blonde idiot who bested her in a chess game. 'Where the hell is he. I thought as he is new to the school, he doesn't have anything to do but come home. It's been an hour and he is not here yet,' thought a frustrated Sona.

'How do I deal with this. I can't reject his win, as he won fairly, and I'm the sister of a Maou. If word gets out that I lost in a game of chess against a human, it will bring shame to my clan and my sister.

I must thread this carefully, he seems to be a smart guy, so I must discuss things. If things go far, then I'll just erase his memory. It may be a cheap trick, but I don't want to dishonour my family name.' She thought resolutely. She knew the kind of situation she is currently in. She still remembers the day she got out of her marriage contract.

Flashback 1 year Ago, Sitri Estate, Underworld

Sitri clan members are renowned users of Water Magic only next to the Leviathan clan. They have so many advanced hospitals built in their territory, that they were seen as Devil Doctors. Sona Sitri is not a member, but also the heiress of such a noble and high standing clan in the Devil society. She is the second daughter of Lord and Lady Sitri and her older sister, Serafall Leviathan(née Sitri) is the current Satan Leviathan, responsible for the foreign affairs of the Devil Faction.

Sona Sitri is a young and beautiful Devil Heiress and as in the case of most Heiresses, she also had a marriage contract on her name, which she doesn't like.

"I want to play a game of chess with him, Tou-sama," said a resolute Sona Sitri to her father, the current Lord of Sitri Clan, which holds the rank of Prince in the 72 Pillars hierarchy.

"Are you sure, dear? Deciding your life by a chess game doesn't seem like a good idea to me." her mother asked, who was concerned about her daughter's future.

"No, Kaa-sama. I made my decision. I'll marry a man who will defeat me in a chess game. I'm good at it and if he can defeat me, then he has a greater strategical mind than me and can make good decisions in life as well. Please, arrange a chess game with him." She asked, but before anyone could object, Serafall Leviathan, one of the Devil Kings(though she is a woman) butt in.

"If So-tan wants to play chess, then she will. No one can stop my So-tan in chess and win!" She said cheerfully.

"And if they win, they need to fight me to get my So-tan's hand in marriage," she added darkly. Everyone in the room had a shiver run through their spine when they heard the coldness and malice in Serafall's voice when she said the last part.