Joining Kuoh High

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you like it.

"Normal Speech"

'Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 5

Joining Kuoh High

"So it's time for fun then," said Naruto with a feral grin on his face. Azazel knew that particular grin from his time with Naruto. It screamed that someone as in a person or a group is going to be pranked, hard. He sighed, he couldn't stop this or he will be the next target of the blonde's pranks. He didn't want that, so he just kept his cool and waited for the blonde to leave and soon he left in a flash.

"I don't want to be the one who is going to be on another side of his prank," Azazel said aloud and went back to drink.

Scene Break

Naruto was in his home in Japan, he was thinking about the letter the Devils sent him. He knew full well that they can't change him into Devil even if Sirzechs gave him his King piece. So, that is not an option and on the other hand, they gave Jiraiya this option to appreciate his literature and encourage him to give them more literature and be more cordial to him.

Rejecting it won't give a good image of him in the Devils. They did this by convincing their Elder Council after all, and convincing those old fools is not an easy thing.

"What to do what to do," he thought about the Human Evil piece option. I thought it to be the best, but the problem came in the person. Jiraiya is not a person, as not human, he is just a clone that I had created.

If he was to accept the King Piece, I should put it in him, which would send alarms to the Devils as they offered it to 'Him' and now they are sensing it from another person. A devious idea formed in my mind. An idea that will shake the Devil Society with my decision.

"It is time to Introduce Uzumaki Naruto to the Devils then," said Naruto with a satisfactory smile.

"So you have decided to take it yourself," said Kurama in amusement.

'What are you talking about, Kurama. Aren't you called the Demon Fox,' he said with a smirk.

"Oh, you are going to use my demonic presence to your advantage then," said Kurama with amusement.

'Yep. Even if I put the evil piece in me, it won't affect me and give me any weakness to light-based attacks as my body is stronger than most devils. As for using you, I should show them some improvement after taking the evil piece, shouldn't I and your 1 tail cloak is enough to make them satisfactory.'

"Cheeky little brat. Be careful, Naruto. Devils may be fooled by your tricks, but there may be some who will find it out if you make any mistake." He said in a warning tone.

'What will do when they find out. Nothing. They can't even touch a hair of mine.' He said in a serious tone.

'But I assure you that I will do this as peaceful as possible.' Promised Naruto. He is going to send the reply to the Devils now.

'To the Elder Council,

I am honoured to know that you have decided to give me such an opportunity. I am accepting it from the depths of my heart. I hope I can uphold the faith you have put in me. I would like to opt to stay human and ask you to consider this in your preparation for the Evil Pieces set and my magic is Illusion Magic. I will give you more details in person, rather than in a letter. I wish my regards to the Devil Faction as a whole.