Holy

Yo,

I'm back with the Next Chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you share your feedback with me.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

'Telepathy' conversation through Telepathy.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 38

Holy

"So are you leaving?" Naruto asked, breaking the silence and Grayfia nodded.

"I'm not going to Gremory estate as I don't want to disturb them." Grayfia blurted and Naruto nodded with a smile.

"You know, I didn't see your home." He started and Grayfia gave him a thinking pose.

"Mmm, yes. You didn't. Maybe I should show you." Grayfia said and Naruto smirked at the theatrics.

"Let's go!" He called as a silver magic circle lit beneath them and both of them vanished into it. The clone took Naruto's place in the mansion.

Unknown Location

Naruto and Grayfia appeared in an empty area with a large sparkling castle in the middle. By the appearance of the purple sky, Naruto knew he was in the Underworld.

"So is this your mansion?" Naruto residence to which Grayfia nodded. The mansion is nothing less than marvellous. As they entered through the first door, a maid was waiting for them, bowing in respect.

"She is one of the Gremory's. Sara couldn't let me live alone and sent her with me to handle the situation." Grayfia explained to Naruto. After greeting them, the maid was dismissed and left to do her tasks.

As Naruto was admiring the interior, the silver-haired woman broke the silence.

"Curious about my current status?" Grayfia asked with a teasing smile and Naruto nodded.

"Though I'm no longer the Strongest Queen, I'm still an Ultimate Class Devil and so I still retain my title as such," Grayfia explained.

"Hmm. That's interesting. How do you think the Council will react if any of the 'rookies' were to take you in?" Naruto asked curiously.

"Rookies, you say? Hmph. If they had that much power, they would be at least Ultimate Class themselves. But I think they can't do much as it's a private affair between me and said Rookie." She concluded, giving Naruto a mischievous smile.

"Have any plans?"

"Something like that. But I don't think they will affect you though." Naruto reciprocated the teasing smile. He saw a disappointed look come to her face but she covered it up quickly by pointing him towards the building.