Club Activity

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you like it.

"Normal speech” people talking.

‘Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons” Kurama or Dragons speaking.

Kurama/Dragon thought’ Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic” is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 11

Club Activity

It's been 25 days since the meeting where they decided to give Jiraiya the status of a High-Class Devil and an Evil Pieces Set. All preparations are made for the ceremony as the date is fast approaching.

Ajuka was going throw all the data that was collected from Naruto to analyse his condition both physically and mentally. From the noted magic spike a few weeks ago, he understood that the blonde had reincarnated someone into his peerage.

This proved to be to his advantage, as the magic of the blonde not only exponentially increased but the person who he incarnated also got an inhumane boost to their physical and magical stats.

Ajuka knew that this set is going to be challenging as this is one of 'Them' and he still didn't know what is going to happen when he gave the set to Jiraiya-sama. He knew the set is Dangerous to his Race and is making sure everything is safe though. He doesn't want anything to happen to Jiraiya-sama after all.

A magic circle with the Bael Clan crest lit beside him and came out Zekram Bael.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Zekram-sama," he said in a respectful tone.

"Ah, Ajuka. The same respectful kid I saw all those years ago. It is nice to see you again as well, Beelzebub-sama." Zekram said with a smile. Ajuka smiled with him.

The old man is not one for formalities, but he followed them to be ideal to others. Formalities are needed but they shouldn't be a hindrance to relations. That is what Zekram Bael always taught to them.

"How is it going," asked Zekram about the project his fellow Devils have so badly desired.

"It is going well. I have prepared a Set and started trials on it from a subject who willingly accepted the Set," said Ajuka and clicked on the screen and a picture smiling Blonde boy came into view.

"Who is this?"

"This is Uzumaki Naruto, a Human, who lives in Kuoh town and has knowledge of the Supernatural. His stance on devils is neutral and so I chose him. When I went there and set a barrier to test for a suitable person with at least low-class level magic reserves, this boy came through the barrier.

His endurance is also high as he withstood my magical pressure with Ultimate Class power. I liked him and he seems to be a nice guy around. He accepted the set without any fear even after I told him about its unstable nature. I tested him first and gave him the set, he acted as if it is normal and took it in stride." Ajuka said seeing Naruto's picture.

"When he put his blood on the set to bind them to him, the magic pressure I felt was easily Ultimate Class, Zekram-sama. I also felt a tingle, which we get when we are near a holy object and a dark feeling as if being drowned in darkness, simultaneously.

If my analysis is correct, he had a Sacred Gear and it must have awakened at that moment. But from all my research, I didn't find a Sacred Gear which has both Light and Darkness properties." Ajuka explained in confusion.