Angels and Devils

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you like it.

"Normal speech” people talking.

‘Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons” Kurama or Dragons speaking.

Kurama/Dragon thought’ Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic” is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 15

Angels and Devils

Meanwhile in Heaven

In the home of Angels, as well as the former home of the Fallen Angels, and the God of the Bible, before his death. Everything was going fine and peaceful.

Angels are offering their prayers to their Father, The God of the Bible in a serene atmosphere. A lone Angel was seen hurrying around the peaceful Heaven with visible distress in his eyes.

Heaven resembles a place sitting above the clouds with a bright white ceiling high overhead. The clouds appear to be in gold colour because of the eternal light that God had created to fill the area. It is guarded by a large gate and has a white stone path and stone buildings, which appear to be floating.

Heaven is divided into seven regions, or "Heavens", with the Seventh Heaven being the present location of the Sacred Gear system, and the God of the Bible's system, it is also the location where the God of the Bible resided within Heaven, before his death. Now take care of by Michael. The Seven Heavens are as follows.

First Heaven

The "first floor" of Heaven, where the Brave Saints and low-level Angels generally reside. It also serves as the front lines of Heaven's defences.

Second Heaven

A place filled with darkness where the Angels observe the stars and where they confine Angels who have sinned. It is also a general prison location in Heaven.

Third Heaven

The home of the souls of the dead who have been taken to Heaven. It's so vast that it's almost immeasurable and it is what the Heaven worshippers believe in. It is also connected to Purgatory. It is also the place where the Tree of Life is located. 

Fourth Heaven

The Garden of Eden is where the legend of Adam and Eve began. This is the place where the Tree of Wisdom resides.

Fifth Heaven

The former home of the members of Grigori, before they fell. It is now filled with research institutes where the Brave Saints were created.

Sixth Heaven

Known as "Zebel". The current core of Heaven. All important things take place here and Michael and other Seraphs Gabriel, Uriel, and Raphael reside here.

Seventh Heaven

As stated above, this is the home to the Sacred Gear System, and God's System and where the God of the Bible once resided in Heaven when he was alive. This is the throne room of the Biblical God.

Michael was seen going around Zabel, performing his duties as the leader of Angels and Heaven. He saw a golden cross form at the entrance and shifted his attention towards it.