Sparring Match

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you like it.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Enjoy. The

Shadow Light

Chapter 18

Sparring Match

The week went by without any hitch and soon the day came for Naruto to spar with Rias and Sona. As scheduled, they all met in the Occult Research Club room to talk.

Meanwhile, Naruto started training Kana, his new Rook, in Wind manipulation. Her control of the element was basic and he started with a leaf cutting exercise and instructed her to cut the leaf with her wind magic alone. Her progress was good and she managed to cut halfway through the leaf in 4 days. He told her to continue her training and came here.

"So, where are we gonna do it?" Asked Naruto, Reni dutifully standing behind him.

"Usually we practise in the woods behind this building. Since your building also added, I think that gives us enough space to spar," said Rias and Sona nodded in agreement.

"We cover the area with a barrier to repel anyone who tries to enter," said Sona, continuing Rias explanation.

"Well, in that case, I don't have any problem sparring with you," said Naruto and they made their way to the woods behind their buildings.

Naruto scanned the area, it was at least half a kilometre wide with buildings covering it from the entrance of the school and wide enough to spar for him. Naruto nodded in approval to Rias and Sona.

"Ok, what are the rules of the spar?"

"Our normal rules are-

1. No killing allowed

2. Should fight with the intent to kill

3. No holding back

4. Quit or Knockout of their opponents will win," said Sona.

"But as we are going 2 on 1, we change them a bit. The first 3 apply but in the 4th one, if we hit you 3 continuous hits each, or combined hit you 10 times continuously, you lose. The same applies to you. You hit us 10 times continuously or 3 times individually. And the knockout rule will be the same," said Rias with a confident smirk. Naruto smirked at them in return.

"Yes, I agree with them. But I say we fight until I beat you or you beat me. I appoint Reni-chan as our proctor. Whatever she says according to rules will apply," said Naruto with finality and they both agreed though they had other people in mind to appoint as proctor.

'This will be beneficial for me. If Reni is made proctor then she should concentrate on 3 of us to keep track of our movement and can't observe me and Rias fully. And my peerage and Rias peerage can read Naruto's moves and get a good understanding of his moves and techniques,' thought Sona in glee. Though Rias didn't think in that way, she also thought along those lines.

'Finally, I get the chance to test his strength and see whether he can be useful for me or not,' thought the Redhead in joy. She is going to escape that God (ouch) forsaken marriage and will do whatever it takes to do that.