A Surprise

Yo,

I'm back with the Next Chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you like it.

You can read next 2 chapters of Shadow Light now and join the private Discord Server I made through my Patron page. Go to Patron website and search for 'Black Infinity 1289' to find me. You'll see same profile picture on my Patron Page as well.

And

You can help me buy coffee for all the work I put in publishing the stories and get access to the server at the same time by tipping me on my Ko-fi page.

Search for 'Blackinfinity1289' on Ko-fi website and buy me a coffee there.

I'm not asking or demanding you to tip me. For those who want to and can, they can do it. My stories will continue to be published here if you tip me or not. Hope you understand.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

'Telepathy' conversation through Telepathy.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

And, if you are interested in Naruro Harry Potter crossovers, check my new story (Destined Saviour). Show it some love as well.

Here is a short summary.

Unforeseen circumstances push Naruto into an unexpected journey. What will Naruto do when he finds himself in the world of Magic in a different body? Takes place in HPverse.

And the wait is over! The server is open of you now! Follow the link or enter the code after / to join the Sanctum.

Tserhx2NzH

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 36

A Surprise

Uzumaki Residence

As she entered their bedroom through her magic circle, Reni saw Kana and Saeko talking happily.

As Naruto is also an overseer of Kuoh and is currently in the Underworld, she attended as his representative to watch the Rating Game with Rias and Sona. Though she knew who would win.

Saeko was shy at first when she was taken by Naruto but now she was a fierce woman like any of them and would fight with anyone for Naruto, their love.

She was surprised to see the change the meek recluse girl went through after Naruto consoled her that night. She has the talent of no other and takes after Medusa in that aspect.

She started training with Miya after Naruto told her to become strong and she is easily High-Mid to Low-High class in strength. She didn't even get her Evil Piece yet. Kana was left to take care of her in the house as everyone had their part to play.