Preparations

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you like it.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 32

Preparations

"Welcome to the family, Alice-chan. Let me introduce you to other girls." Naruto said as he caught her lips and she gave in to the soothing passion they held.

She bit his lip and licked the first drop of blood that came out. As soon as she licked, it was healed and the power felt from that drop was indescribable.

"Woah, what was that? I didn't think you were a Vampire, Alice-chan," Naruto said as they separated with a teasing smile.

"No. Naruto-sama. I'm not a Vampire. But my Blood magic allows me to do some analysis about anyone. I just want to taste their blood," she explained.

"Oh, what does mine say?" He asked curiously.

"I didn't have enough time to analyse. The only drop I licked went to savouring it. The feeling is indescribable," she said with a wide smile.

"Oh my, I didn't expect you to return with one more sister, Naruto-kun," came the teasing voice of Miya as she walked towards them.

"Master incarnated his first Pawn. Congratulations, Alice-san," congratulated Medusa. Alice knew how the Rook generally behaves and nodded in appreciation.

"Congrats," said Roygun and Kana as they hugged Alice as they also knew the feeling of being reincarnated by Naruto without preparation or prior relation.

"Welcome to the family," said Reni warmly as she hugged Alice after Kana and Roygun separated.

Naruto observed all the hugs and though they are certainly erotic, he also observed the familiarity Alice has with everyone and their personality.

"What are you going to do with her?" Miya asked, sitting in his lap.

"Didn't decide. Maybe add to the club somehow? Let's see what she wants. First let's start with introductions," said Naruto, turning to the other girls.

"Introduction first, girls," called Naruto and everyone turned to him. With another nod, they started introducing themselves.

"Reni, Bishop,"

"Kana, Rook,"

"Roygun, Jiraiya-sama's Bishop,"

"Miya, pervert's Knight,"

"Medusa, old man's Rook,"

"Alice Damim, Spy Pawn," introduced Alice and everyone gave her a questioning look.

"Ok, let me explain what happened…" said Naruto and started explaining what happened and how he found Alice and how he had incarnated her.

"Damn, I thought I was the first woman to know your secret," said Miya