Decision and A Date

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you like it.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 25

Decision and A Date

Sona was taking him to his room when what happened in Kuoh was informed to her by Zeoticus.

"So the attackers were neutralised?" Asked Sona to which she got a favourable response.

"Thank you, Zeoticus-sama." Said Sona and the magic circle near her ear vanished.

"You didn't tell me whom you appointed to guard Kuoh?" Said Sona with a calculating look.

"My Rook," replied Naruto smoothly.

"Oh? When did you get a Rook?" Asked Sona sternly. She gets jealous at how fast Naruto gets his pieces while she and Rias are struggling to find them.

"For some time, now. Why? Do you want a piece or something?" Asked Naruto in a teasing tone.

"N-no. I think we have reached your room," said Sona, gesturing to a large bedroom. Naruto went in with a teasing smile which Reni shared as well.

To spite him, Sona decided to separate Naruto and Reni as she always had a seeking suspension that both blondes are sleeping together.

So she gave Reni a room far from Naruto's and applied a locking seal on it that only she or any Sitri servants could open.

Naruto simply used his Shadows to bring Reni to his room as Shadows can't be sensed by any seal or enchantment. They had a wonderful night together.

Morning came by quickly and someone knocked on his door. Knowing this would happen, he sent Reni to her room a few minutes ago.

"Come in," permitted Naruto and Tsubaki came in a more casual dress than formal.

"Oh, Tsubaki, what can I do for you today?" Asked Naruto in a polite tone.

"Naruto, Lord and Lady Sitri have been informed of you and will be waiting in the Dining hall," said Tsubaki, in a stern tone.

"Yes. I'll meet them. Is there something else?"

"Well, Kaichou has asked you to not tell them about your monthly and normal chess meets," she said in a nervous tone.

Though she knew Naruto would agree to this, she didn't like the idea of being with Naruto all alone. The blonde has this particular knack that makes her blush and feels like a fool.

"I won't," said Naruto. He followed her to the dining area, where Reni was standing behind a seat assigned to him.

His position was on Sona's right and opposite to Lord and Lady Sitri. He knew both of them, as Jiraiya. Lord Sitri is the number one fan of his works along with Zeoticus.

"Greetings, Lord and Lady Sitri. I'm sorry if I made you wait," said Naruto politely.

Lady Sitri was a beautiful woman. She has a beautiful face with a body that was similar to Serafall but she was tall with fair skin. She has purple eyes and long blue-silver hair that reaches her waist with a royal blue dress covering most of her body. She is like an adult version of Serafall but with different shades of hair and eyes.