Chaos and A New Piece

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you like it.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Enjoy the chapter.

Shadow Light

Chapter 8

Chaos and A New Piece

The world was in pure chaos. At least, the perverted world is. The markets are crashing, the goods are sold at an abnormal rate and most of all, so many new books were being released as if the author is doing all this with some kind of vengeance. And the most surprising thing to happen was that Jiraiya-sama, the Super Pervert and God to many, has started accepting requests of lonely women who want to either star or act in his books or movies.

That post crashed all the social media down. It has become the most shared poster in the world with more than a billion shares and hundreds of millions of comments all appreciating the efforts of one and only Jiraiya.

Naruto stared at the requests wide-eyed. In a day, the mail address given to the auditions was broken by the number of mails it was receiving and the companies delivering them had gone into a server breakdown. Jiraiya, as in the re-animated one, took the money from 'his' account and made hundreds of Clones to keep things going.

Naruto sighed. 'In one day, he had made the world upside down with his antiques,' thought the dejected blonde. He still didn't get hit by the full consequences of the situation.

"What are you gonna do, Naruto. If you leave the old pervert like this, he is going to become a big headache to you." Suggested Kurama. Even the mighty 10 tails didn't know such things were possible. The extent of Jiraiya's antiques was still unknown if you believe the media.

'Nah, leave him. Let the old pervert enjoy. After all, that is the sole reason I have brought him here.' He assured his partner. He knew well that Jiraiya wouldn't bring any bad name to Naruto or himself. He must be doing all this to just get the feel of it. He prepared himself for a day of boring school again.

He was surprised by the number of teens who had the newly printed books of Jiraiya in their hands. He knew that this world was more perverted than his own, but to the extent of teenagers bringing porn magazines to the school and showing them around is just ridiculous.

Of course, you can say Kakashi reads porn in public, but he is a grown man, not a teenager full of hormones who is just 17 years old or even younger in some cases. 'I'm right in assuming that this world had a twisted sense of perversion.' Thought Naruto and walked off.

What he saw in the classroom was even more horrifying. A girl who if Naruto remembered correctly is the Queen of the Redhead devil was doing all the poses in the book in front of Rias and Sona. He walked by and gave her an impassive look and sat in his seat. He didn't blush at the display of skin or positions. No sir, Uzumaki Naruto had seen much worse and endured after all. He gave Sona a curt nod, which was not replicated as they were found red-handed by the blonde boy.

All the 3 Devils blushed hard at the display of self-control and hip attitude by the blonde. He was just... Normal. Even after Akeno showed all those positions and then some.