Victory

Yo,

I'm back with the Next Chapter of Shadow Light.

With this chapter, we have reached up to the progress in other platforms. Now you read the story as it goes. Thank you for your love. Hope you enjoy the chapter.

You can read next 2 chapters of Shadow Light now and join the private Discord Server I made through my Patron page. Go to Patron website and search for 'Black Infinity 1289' to find me. You'll see same profile picture on my Patron Page as well.

And

You can help me buy coffee for all the work I put in publishing the stories and get access to the server at the same time by tipping me on my Ko-fi page.

Search for 'Blackinfinity1289' on Ko-fi website and buy me a coffee there.

I'm not asking or demanding you to tip me. For those who want to and can, they can do it. My stories will continue to be published here if you tip me or not. Hope you understand.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

'Telepathy' conversation through Telepathy.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 35

Victory

"Looks like all matches are setting in, folks. All members of Jiraiya-sensei's peerage are doing well while Riser's peerage lost many of their numbers." Naruto began.

"Riser-sama lost all of his Pawns, Knights. His 2 Bishops are nowhere in sight but still in game while his Rooks and Queen are going against Jiraiya-sama's peerage with fervour." Grayfia continued.

"The match still continuous and are you ready for round 2?" Naruto asked and got a loud cheerful 'YES!' from the audience.

"Buy your snacks and stick your eyes to the arena. The 2nd round of the game begins!" Grayfia said cheerfully, for the first time and everyone agreed with her.

With Riser

"What do you mean I don't have my Bishop's anywhere? Ravel is here-" Riser said in confusion as he turned to find empty space behind him instead of Ravel. His eyes landed on a weird structure a few metres behind them and narrowed.

'I didn't see any structure like that when I came here. Did I miss something?' He asked himself.

"Don't be foolish, brother. You never turned back when you came here. That's it. That structure was always there." Ravel said, materialising beside him with a smug smile.

Riser nodded in acknowledgement. "I know Riser will never be wrong!" Riser said in a smug tone and turned to strategize when he felt something was not right.

'The commentators won't lie. They are bound to stay neutral. Then how come I see Ravel? Didn't they say she is not there in the Arena?' Riser thought and used his brain to its full capacity.

To confirm something, he turned back only to see Ravel looking at him irritated. "What?" She asked with her hands crossed under her chest in an annoyed tone.

Shadow Lightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें